11month baby not liking to have Rice yet

Apoorva

I gave 11 months old baby gal weighs about 9 kgs who doesn't like to have Rice. In whatever and whichever way I try to feed she refuses the food. She basically doesn't like to have food. Anything u feed her she puts a weird expression on her face. I don't understand why she is refusing the food like that being 11months old she should be in a position to have anything ,Right?

• 3

Aditi

Hi Apoorva.. My son is also 11months.. you can try giving her dalia khichdi with veggies,boiled apple,mashed banana as a snack.. dont force her giving rice.. just wait and try after few days. .

Preena Agarwal

Hi Apoorva! My daughter is pretty much of the same age and weight and she dislikes rice. So instead of that I have chosen for options which she would enjoy eating. You can try oats and apples boiled together for sweetness you can add dates or sweet potato. Mash it and feed her. You could also try mashed ripe banana for snacks. Sweet potato fried in coconut oil with a pinch of salt. Sweet lime juice is one of her favourite. You try zucchini and bell peppers saute in cocunt oil(make sure it is extra vigin) and add pinch of salt and black pepper. EXperiment with new food. Do not force feed her otherwise she would lose interest in eating. Hope this helps.

Hi Apoorva, she should be having semi solid food by now... mashed etc. keep trying newer things--pureed fruits and evegtables, khichdi etc, till you get an inkling of what she likes and what she doesnt.

how to give oats to 10 month old baby?

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..

6month baby food

I'm giving light boiled apple mixed with milk puree to my 6month baby isit goo..

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..

baby food

which is the best food for my 10 month old baby

Food for 6 months baby

Hi.... My child is going to complete 6 months next week. Can you suggest me what..

cerelax quantity

hi my baby is 7 months old ,how much quantity cerelax i mean how many spoons at..