16 month old baby not walking

Banasree Chowdhury

my 16 month old baby doesn't have any interest in walking. she is crawling well. but dn't want to stand and walk. before some day she used to stand by herself by holding sm thing. but as me and her nanny forced her to stand and walk.. so now she stop standing also. what can be done to make her walk?

Sruthi Patiballa

Hello Banasree, Take her to a park and show her kids of her age or so, while those kids walk and run even she tries to do so. Try keeping her favourite toy on a table which she can hold. Make use of walker, this will be fun for her too. Try these of these are not working consult her doctor. Hope these will help you. Take care.

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

my baby is 2 yrs old. Sometime he is bec..

my baby sometimes becomes so stubborn so he starts crying & hurting himself by p..

not social

my is not vry social c ll luv to be with me only .. earlier c was vry friendly b..

My naughty 2yr boy

My boy is very naughty, he hits his younger cousins a lot, don't like to share..

Child behaviour

My daughter is 2 year 7 month old.. Now these days she became very cranky. Shout..

development milestone

hi my son is 17 months old, his weight currently is 13kgs, he has achieved all..

kids behaviour

my kid is 2 years 11 months old.... He is very active all the time.... He used t..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..