1yr old girl not ready to leave breast feed.

Aakriti Jain

I have a one yr old daughter. I want to stop breast feeding but she always ask for feed when i m. trying to put her to sleep. Suggest me something

• 2

aakriti jain

Thanks for ur advice.. I ll try.

Dhivya Selvakumar

My daughter also was doing the same. She is 1. 3 yrs old. U divert her by playing,singing songs and make her sleep. She will cry but don't give her milk. Gradually she ll be OK.. Breastfeeding for 1 yr s enough.. My Dr advised to stop and child shud get nutrients through other foods.

suking honey nipple

is suking honey nippal is bad for health of 8 month baby my baby suking it when..

Not drinking suffient milk

Hello mommies, my daughter is gng to complete 4 months in a week a day she is no..

bahar ka khana

kya main apne beby ko bahar ka khana de sakti Hun??

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

baby food

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

Baby suffering from cough! :(

My baby boy is 4. 5 months old and suffering from cough... his pead said chest i..