1yr old girl not ready to leave breast feed.

Aakriti Jain

I have a one yr old daughter. I want to stop breast feeding but she always ask for feed when i m. trying to put her to sleep. Suggest me something

• 2

aakriti jain

Thanks for ur advice.. I ll try.

Dhivya Selvakumar

My daughter also was doing the same. She is 1. 3 yrs old. U divert her by playing,singing songs and make her sleep. She will cry but don't give her milk. Gradually she ll be OK.. Breastfeeding for 1 yr s enough.. My Dr advised to stop and child shud get nutrients through other foods.

Gap between the meals

Hi all, Just wanted to know that minimum how much time gapping should be there..

Diaper for whole night use.

hey guys!! I have never used diaper till date for my lo. But want to start from..

sippy cups

pls advise which sipper cups to introduce for my 12 month old as he was complete..

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..

baby food

dry n crack cheek

hloo frnds my 3 months old babies cheek are dry n slowly cracking. what should i..

Cold and cough

Will anybody plz tell me natural treatment for this cold and cough for my 5 mont..

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..