2 and haf years old suddenty started pinching and biting at

monal

Hi , My 2 and half year old active gal,,ol of a sudden started pinching and scrathing her classmates at playschool. for which teacher punishes her by making her sit aloof.. otherwise she was not like thisat home nethier was she like this before,this is new behavior.. please help as i am very stressed,coz now she doesnot want to go to school. please help as how to tackle this situation. Thanks.. Monal.

• 5

sunita kadel

Hi monal i think firstly u hv to observe ur kid what she dislike yhings at home and in school which changes her mood tantrums... thr must be some similar activity at bot places which she doesnt like it n act like that so u to find tht ,and if u find nothing thn might b she is copying her frens tantrums thts it ..so cool down and let enjoy those tantrums for some period of time

vidya ramamoorthy

If she likes playing with a doll enact the same with the doll so she understands better

vidya ramamoorthy

Just be patient and avoid scolding. Things will change. Offering incentives could work

vidya ramamoorthy

Hi monal please don't worry. Even i have been through the same phase with my 3. 5 year old son some months back. This is a phase which most toddlers go through when they begin interacting with other kids. In my case since my kid started speaking slowly he thought they thought the only way to communicate with other kids was by pushing them. Just try to explain what would happen to the other kids when she bites or pushes them. Promise her to buy some gift if she doesn't do it again. This typically works with my kid. Also request the teacher not to punish her hard as it impacts the kid. Just make her sit in a place for 2 minutes and do not talk to her.

Hi monal, You may refer to an earlier parent talk on similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/aggression/965

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..