3 months old baby has dry congested nose ... Which worsen during night

Isha Mudgil

3 months baby dry congested nose... What should be done other than nasal drops or spray ???

Isha Mudgil

Thank u :) ... .I have been using humidifier in her room... It makes her sleep well..... I have also tried a home made oil ... Method: burn two or three garlic cloves in mustard oil till they turn brown... Slightly cool the oil n massage this oil on baby's chest n rub some of it on her nostrils... This oil will keep baby's body warm.... n help to clean dryness in the nose.

Kirti Dutt

Use Nasoclear saline nasal spray.. Available in all medical shops.. Helps unblock your babies nose.. You just spray it in the nasal few drops..

raksha iyer

Use humidifier in her room... keep enough moisture in the room so that her nose wont be dry...

massage oil

I'm using desi ghee mixed with almond for massage ..is it gud fr massage in win..

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..

weight

my baby is 4th month weight is very low how can increase a weight for he

Teething

Hi my baby is 6th month old he is teethg.. Not able to sleep.. Too cranky.. Is t..

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

poop

my little one is 3months old. we r giving formula milk lactogen.. her poop is in..

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

balguti

can i give balgutti kesariya to my 3 month old. or any other brand suggested? he..