3 months old baby has dry congested nose ... Which worsen during night

Isha Mudgil

3 months baby dry congested nose... What should be done other than nasal drops or spray ???

Isha Mudgil

Thank u :) ... .I have been using humidifier in her room... It makes her sleep well..... I have also tried a home made oil ... Method: burn two or three garlic cloves in mustard oil till they turn brown... Slightly cool the oil n massage this oil on baby's chest n rub some of it on her nostrils... This oil will keep baby's body warm.... n help to clean dryness in the nose.

Kirti Dutt

Use Nasoclear saline nasal spray.. Available in all medical shops.. Helps unblock your babies nose.. You just spray it in the nasal few drops..

raksha iyer

Use humidifier in her room... keep enough moisture in the room so that her nose wont be dry...

cold and cough

my daughter is 6. 5 months she is suffering frm cold and cough and sputum plzz t..

no salt no sugar till baby turns 1yr

pls everyone share ur views regarding no salt no sugar to babies till 1 yr,is it..

digestion

hi my son has a digestion pbm so that his motions are going not well... what I..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

Sneezing and not sleeping enough

hi frnds, my kiddoo of 3 months old, is sneezing not less than 4 times everyday..

cold cough

my son is 7 and half month old. he has more cough

iron & vitamin drops

my baby girl is 3. 5 month and her weight 7. 2 kg. still doctor told us to give..

Teething

Hi my baby is 6th month old he is teethg.. Not able to sleep.. Too cranky.. Is t..