3 yrs old gal baby

Muhil Arasi

Dear all. My gal s getting sick for every 4 months once. like cold. fever. eye infection. I am very much worried about her. and the weight she have is only 13 now. what can I do to make her healthy? She s at times picky eater.

• 1

shipra gaur

hi dear.... i wud like to share my exp wid u... im moter of 6 yr old boy.. n he use to hv same problms.... i consult a dr.. he said it will happen til age of 5 as our immune system develops till dis age.... so they r more prone to all types of diseases.... no need to worry.... bt as a mother i cn understand u completely.... i will tell u wat i did.... i started giving him turmeric in milk... when ever he gets flu... its a natural immunity enhancer.... and i use to boil tulsi.. indian basil n mix dat concoction wid his milk or drinkig water.... u know u wont believe i went to unani dr ...n he gave him chavyanprash... n after dat period of falling sick every mnth almost delayed for six mnths... really.... n if u want there is a medicine septilin of himalaya company.... its for immunity development... if u want u cn gv dat to her for atleast ,3 mnths.... i hope all dis b helpful fo u

Health

How to increace my baby's weight, she is 1year 9months old and her weight is 9...

teeth grinding

what to do if I see there grinding for my 2yr old son sometimes

constipation... Dabur janam ghutti

constipation remedy for my 1 yr 8 months baby... anyone knows d dosage of Dabur..

eating problem

my baby not eat any thing what to do he start eating

dry cough

my daughter is having dry cough is there any home remedy

talking

my child age is 2 years he can understand my words but he is unable to talk in r..

vaccination

Hi! my son is 18 months old. His weight is 9 kg. He is a fussy eater. Is his we..

what should be th dieat and ideal wait f..

my baby is three year old but still he is 12 kg only he is a fussy eater althoug..