5. 5 month old baby

Jeevitha Loganathan

My baby 5. 5 month old. My baby not going motion in 3 days, what to do? Please help me give any idea.

• 4

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

You can also soak olarandha drakshai (dried grapes) overnight, squeeze and give one ounce of the juice.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, the same thing happened with my son when he was 4 months old, even though I was completely breastfeeding him. My pediatrician asked me to start one ounce of mosambi (green orange) juice without adding any water and to strain the juice using a medium strainer.

Archita Jha

Agree with Aishwarya. Its completely normal for babies not to poop for 6 days also. Hope the baby is passing urine though... if yes then you dont have anything to worry about, specially if your baby is completely on your feed.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If your baby is completely breastfed you don't have to worry about the poop. Just check, weather the baby is wetting the diaper. My baby dint poop for six days completely normal, I breastfed her completely for six months. If you have started with solids, do consult the pediatrician.

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

Runny nose

please let me know my baby suffering from runny nose how to control

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

about omating

my baby doing omating after feeding milk. I feed him formula milk

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..