5. 5 month old baby

Jeevitha Loganathan

My baby 5. 5 month old. My baby not going motion in 3 days, what to do? Please help me give any idea.

• 4

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

You can also soak olarandha drakshai (dried grapes) overnight, squeeze and give one ounce of the juice.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, the same thing happened with my son when he was 4 months old, even though I was completely breastfeeding him. My pediatrician asked me to start one ounce of mosambi (green orange) juice without adding any water and to strain the juice using a medium strainer.

Archita Jha

Agree with Aishwarya. Its completely normal for babies not to poop for 6 days also. Hope the baby is passing urine though... if yes then you dont have anything to worry about, specially if your baby is completely on your feed.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If your baby is completely breastfed you don't have to worry about the poop. Just check, weather the baby is wetting the diaper. My baby dint poop for six days completely normal, I breastfed her completely for six months. If you have started with solids, do consult the pediatrician.

Breastfeeding issue

Hi my lo is 6weeks old ,got vaccinated and sleeping well but refusing to take fe..

Teeths

Hi Mums Mu Babby is 4 months old. Hez having itching in nose ,mouth sometimes i..

1 .5 months old

my girl is making stool only 2-3 times a day. is this normal.

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..

vaccination

what are painless and with pain vaccination?? My Lo is 2. 5 months and has finis..

hello friends my baby is2month old& he i..

crying full night in between half nd hors

urination

my baby not urinating whole night and only four times in whole day.... is there..

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..