5. 5 month old baby

Jeevitha Loganathan

My baby 5. 5 month old. My baby not going motion in 3 days, what to do? Please help me give any idea.

• 4

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

You can also soak olarandha drakshai (dried grapes) overnight, squeeze and give one ounce of the juice.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, the same thing happened with my son when he was 4 months old, even though I was completely breastfeeding him. My pediatrician asked me to start one ounce of mosambi (green orange) juice without adding any water and to strain the juice using a medium strainer.

Archita Jha

Agree with Aishwarya. Its completely normal for babies not to poop for 6 days also. Hope the baby is passing urine though... if yes then you dont have anything to worry about, specially if your baby is completely on your feed.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If your baby is completely breastfed you don't have to worry about the poop. Just check, weather the baby is wetting the diaper. My baby dint poop for six days completely normal, I breastfed her completely for six months. If you have started with solids, do consult the pediatrician.

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...

feed

should I feed my babies at night once in 4 hrs.. they are 8 months..

soap

which soap is the best to use ...my little one is 4. 5 months alhamdolilah