5 year old girl shot - who has the real story

It is disheartening to read early morning in the newspaper that a five year old girl was shot in Gurgaon and is struggling for her life in the ICU of a hospital . I always felt the media has a way of just about putting any story without checking for the facts . Hindustan Times wrote - The parents were seeeing off some guests at the gate and the child sneaked near the security guard and began toying with the gun and it accidently went off TOI/ I ndian Express wrote - The parents were coming back from a trip and were unloading the car and the child was playing nearby when the security guard shot her .   Why can't the newspapers get the facts right ? We look to these papers for our daily news and this begs to ponder , what all are they writing fictional.   I pray for little Vanya and hope that she is alright . If this was indeed an accident .... who is responsible??

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

remedies for hair loss

extreme hair loss post pregnancy. wat to do?

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..