5 year old girl shot - who has the real story

It is disheartening to read early morning in the newspaper that a five year old girl was shot in Gurgaon and is struggling for her life in the ICU of a hospital . I always felt the media has a way of just about putting any story without checking for the facts . Hindustan Times wrote - The parents were seeeing off some guests at the gate and the child sneaked near the security guard and began toying with the gun and it accidently went off TOI/ I ndian Express wrote - The parents were coming back from a trip and were unloading the car and the child was playing nearby when the security guard shot her .   Why can't the newspapers get the facts right ? We look to these papers for our daily news and this begs to ponder , what all are they writing fictional.   I pray for little Vanya and hope that she is alright . If this was indeed an accident .... who is responsible??

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

water for 6 months old baby

Hi mommies my baby has completed 5 months and running 6. I want to know whether..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

Increase in bf

Can anyone suggest how to increase breast feed

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

Loss of interest in eating food by 9 mon..

Hi, need an urgent help. My baby has suddenly lost interest in eating food and..

how to write block

block am writing bt as it limited to 250words i unable to minimize