5 year old girl shot - who has the real story

It is disheartening to read early morning in the newspaper that a five year old girl was shot in Gurgaon and is struggling for her life in the ICU of a hospital . I always felt the media has a way of just about putting any story without checking for the facts . Hindustan Times wrote - The parents were seeeing off some guests at the gate and the child sneaked near the security guard and began toying with the gun and it accidently went off TOI/ I ndian Express wrote - The parents were coming back from a trip and were unloading the car and the child was playing nearby when the security guard shot her .   Why can't the newspapers get the facts right ? We look to these papers for our daily news and this begs to ponder , what all are they writing fictional.   I pray for little Vanya and hope that she is alright . If this was indeed an accident .... who is responsible??

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...