5 year old girl shot - who has the real story

It is disheartening to read early morning in the newspaper that a five year old girl was shot in Gurgaon and is struggling for her life in the ICU of a hospital . I always felt the media has a way of just about putting any story without checking for the facts . Hindustan Times wrote - The parents were seeeing off some guests at the gate and the child sneaked near the security guard and began toying with the gun and it accidently went off TOI/ I ndian Express wrote - The parents were coming back from a trip and were unloading the car and the child was playing nearby when the security guard shot her .   Why can't the newspapers get the facts right ? We look to these papers for our daily news and this begs to ponder , what all are they writing fictional.   I pray for little Vanya and hope that she is alright . If this was indeed an accident .... who is responsible??

1 month old baby

delivered last month . when should I put polio drop for her

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

Jaundice on 4th day of birth

Hi All, My baby is suffering from jaundice from 4th day of her birth. Doctor sa..

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..

Newby.

hey all. I've only just found this cool app and I'm totally new here. I'm the ve..