5th month#brest pain

Yahana

I m running in my 5th month and avoiding bra these days due to brest tenderness. i m worried if avoiding bra could effect my figure.

Sara M

Never avoid wearing Bra. I did that mistake. Breast tenderness is a very common problem. Go for comfortable maternity bras

Dr Pooja Attrey

U have to switch many sizes during pregnancy n even after that.. for a proper fit!but u should try n wear bra if u want to prevent breast sagging.. coz of soft tissue bulk increase and increase in Nmbr of milk ducts as our body is getting ready for lactation post pregnancy.... breasts become quite heavy n tender... u need to give proper support... But if u r comfortable wdout wearing one... That is also fine..

gayatri chadwa

It is ok if you dont wear a bra for sometime.. breast tenderness will reduce gradually.. you can try buying a new better fitting bra if you are not comfortable without it..

Conception on no moon day... does it cau..

Conception on no moon day

normal or c section delvry

Hey Everyone... I have a 1. 5 yrs old baby and m xpcting my scnd baby in june.....

cough since 6 days

iam having cough since 7 days ..... first 4 days ii took benidryl cough syrup 3..

drink daily orange juice is good or not

hello I am 4 week pregnant can you tell me it is safe to drink orange juice dail..

baby movements

I was feeling baby movements consistently.. since yesterday I m feeling very le..

Swelling in the leg

There is a swelling in the leg... It's 8 weeks pregnancy.. Is it OK if there is..

low amniotic fluid

hello... I have reduced amniotic fluid... plzz suggest how to increase