6 months baby suffering with cough and cold from past 4 days--any home remedies

J Kranti

My 6 month old daughter suffers from cold and cough for every alternate months. Doctor told us that it was mainly because of dust. A construction is going on infront of our house. Please suggest me any home remedies to prevent these problems. Thankyou.

J Kranti

Thankyou Lavanya for the suggestion

Lavanya Seshadri

Please use air purifier in the room where baby stays for most of the time .also give eucalyptus oil diffused if using vaporizer for relief.. this really makes them comfortable.

Mild fever

my son is 6 month old, he is having body temperature of 98 since yesterday. do..

Nutrition

Hi My son 7months old .... Tell me Nutrition food..

Vicks vaporub

Can i apply vicks for my 6 month old baby???

still no neck holding

hi, my baby is premiee born in 29week so now8m started bit still der is no neck..

Health: Cold

my son is 8 months old nd he is suffering from cold since last 5 to 6 days. i m..

cold

hi my son is 9 months baby. he is having cold for past 10 days. he is not gettin..

baby weight not enough

hello friends there is some doubt regarding my baby girl weight. my baby is goin..

poo

today my 8 month old baby do very hard poo and she crying so much. what can i do..