6 months old baby, day care OR all time maid at home. What is better?

Shruti Sharma

My baby is 3 months old, and I am planning what to do when she turns 6 months. Currently I am working from home. But then I would have to start going to office after she turns 6 months for atleast few hours. What is a good option? Are there any other Moms who have had their child in a daycare at 6 months in Gurgaon? Any suggested good daycare? What things to look for? Any suggestions are welcome

• 2

Shruti Sharma

Hey Swati, Thanks for your advice. Its very helpful. I just have a little apprehension as I am a first time mom. Do these daycares take proper care of the kids as in changing of diapers, feeding at time and not being harsh with them? I need some reassurance :)

I prefer a daycare given the fact that they are safer than leaving the child at home with a maid who may or may not attend to the child. Also, maid will just plop the child in front of the telly while daycares involve them in creative acitivites that are brain and skill building. children pickup language and social skills at daycares. I gurgaon, pallavan in Phase 1 is good. Also intellitots is awesome.

baby has minimised her humming sounds

My baby girl has completed her 4 months. last months she was trying to speak wi..

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

Feeding pattern

my son is 4 months old. earlier, at night, he used 2 wake up for feed 2-3 times...

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

camera for baby safety

hi all, need suggestion on camera... which one is good for keeping eye on Maid a..

about tears

my baby 4 mnth old .any time my baby's left eye tears coming.. any mom pls tell..

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...