6 months old baby, day care OR all time maid at home. What is better?

Shruti Sharma

My baby is 3 months old, and I am planning what to do when she turns 6 months. Currently I am working from home. But then I would have to start going to office after she turns 6 months for atleast few hours. What is a good option? Are there any other Moms who have had their child in a daycare at 6 months in Gurgaon? Any suggested good daycare? What things to look for? Any suggestions are welcome

• 2

Shruti Sharma

Hey Swati, Thanks for your advice. Its very helpful. I just have a little apprehension as I am a first time mom. Do these daycares take proper care of the kids as in changing of diapers, feeding at time and not being harsh with them? I need some reassurance :)

I prefer a daycare given the fact that they are safer than leaving the child at home with a maid who may or may not attend to the child. Also, maid will just plop the child in front of the telly while daycares involve them in creative acitivites that are brain and skill building. children pickup language and social skills at daycares. I gurgaon, pallavan in Phase 1 is good. Also intellitots is awesome.

Teething

My baby is just 2 months old and wo har chiz muh m daal rha h hmne check kiya to..

Regarding health

My baby s 7 mnths old ... And she s passing green loose stools ... In a day she..

baby has minimised her humming sounds

My baby girl has completed her 4 months. last months she was trying to speak wi..

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

ear piercing

Precautions to take for baby ear piercing

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..