7 month old is clingy

Anshujita Satpathy

My seven months old does not go to anybody. If she sees people she won't go to them. She will sit on my lap and play but will not go to anybody. She spends some time with her father n grandmother but otherwise just clings to me. How do I enhance her social skillsm

Anshujita Satpathy

Thanks. I was worried cause I feel I am not able to develop her social skills

Zanzanil Patel

Hi anshujita, May be ur child is being clingy for comfort reasons. If u are not feeling well dont u like to hold on to someone? The child is usually feeling severe pain coz of teething or could be just some normal discomfort. Don't worry it's just a phase and will pass.

Not able to sleep

hi, my daughter is 2. 5 months old and every day after bath she use to sleep for..

child food

my son is 11 months old . he was taking dal khichdi earlier but nowadays he is n..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...

eye issue

hi all mommies, my baby girl is 5 months old and everyone else said that her lef..

please advice

I have been feeding my 3. 5 month lo with pumped breastmilk since last 2. 5 mont..

fever

my son is one and half months old. I am suffering from fever. can I continue br..

baby getting more hicups

my baby gets hiccups always what need to be done. She is one month 21. days old.