7 month old is clingy

Anshujita Satpathy

My seven months old does not go to anybody. If she sees people she won't go to them. She will sit on my lap and play but will not go to anybody. She spends some time with her father n grandmother but otherwise just clings to me. How do I enhance her social skillsm

Anshujita Satpathy

Thanks. I was worried cause I feel I am not able to develop her social skills

Zanzanil Patel

Hi anshujita, May be ur child is being clingy for comfort reasons. If u are not feeling well dont u like to hold on to someone? The child is usually feeling severe pain coz of teething or could be just some normal discomfort. Don't worry it's just a phase and will pass.

Season changing

Season is changing and my baby is sweating so much and for than cold n cough att..

which diapers are good

which diapers are good for babies I was using libero but now these diapers are n..

my 7 months old baby is still waking up..

7 months old waking up at night

Head ripped in 6 month baby

My baby completed her 6 month now. Still head is not ripped. I am giving her cal..

my kid is six months old I introduce cerelac and biscuits but she is not able to..

hindu baby girl name

please suggest hindu baby girl name starts with v

sebamed products

hi all is sebamed products good for babies.. my baby is 5 1/2 month old

My baby is one month old and her wait is..

My baby is one month old and her wait is not gaining Wat to do And In summer Wat..