9 months old baby girl.. not able to take meal properly. Also not sleeping well at nite

Sandeep Arora

My 9 months old girl had acidic reflux for last 2 dys. We gave her domstal, ziffy and junior lenizol prescribed by doc. She is unable to sleep for last 10 hours.. and crying a lot. Dont know wat to do

• 2

Neha Soni

Plz give her neopeptine drops 1ml atleast thrice a day. U can use ondem also in place of domstal

Anuradha H

Hi Sandeep, please check with your paediatrician. And also need to figure out what made it worse, some new food perhaps. As for sleep, babies with reflux tend to sleep better in a car seat or when cuddled against chest in an upright position. Basically the head higher than stomach. Hope this helps.

let me know about baby weight

hi my baby is 3 months and 11 days old and today vaccination done her weight is..

eye

my baby is one and half month old.. my baby cant able to open his right eye ful..

weight

my baby is 5months old and her weight is 5. 5. is tht much weight is fine for he..

gastic problem

my 11 months old baby is suffering from gastric problem. she is having vomiting..

hi dears kindly advise me my son entered 7 month. can I start nonveg soups

Ghutti for baby

hii... should i start to give ghutti to my baby as i heard that it is good for b..

wt to give to eat

wt should be given to 6 mnts baby to eat n hw many times