9 months old baby girl.. not able to take meal properly. Also not sleeping well at nite

Sandeep Arora

My 9 months old girl had acidic reflux for last 2 dys. We gave her domstal, ziffy and junior lenizol prescribed by doc. She is unable to sleep for last 10 hours.. and crying a lot. Dont know wat to do

• 2

Neha Soni

Plz give her neopeptine drops 1ml atleast thrice a day. U can use ondem also in place of domstal

Anuradha H

Hi Sandeep, please check with your paediatrician. And also need to figure out what made it worse, some new food perhaps. As for sleep, babies with reflux tend to sleep better in a car seat or when cuddled against chest in an upright position. Basically the head higher than stomach. Hope this helps.

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

feeding issues

my baby at times rejects keftbreast and is very fussy. he has nasal congetion an..