parent talk

Priti Derasariya

cold n loose motions

Jan 18, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

hello everyone.. my baby is 9 months old. . she is having cold loose motions from past 3 days n vomits alot , is it normal for baby whn having cold?? n wat can I feed my...

• 2
Sakina Adnan Kachwala

is my baby weight proper?

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

• 1
Kruti Sarma

Diaper for whole night use.

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hey guys!! I have never used diaper till date for my lo. But want to start from next month as we are moving to a much colder place. I hear we have to change it every 2-3...

• 5
Jay Sata

mobile device radiation related

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for teach him rhymes n cartoon. I have seen my many friends that they are using phone for his kid...

• 1
Kiran

9month baby

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

• 2
PREETI

hi. my baby is 2 n a half months. had a normal delivry but I hav low breast milk. unable to fill my baby's stomach. givi..

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

very low breast milk

• 5
Shilpa Gupta

feeding pattern

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 4 month 16 days old now. we have very specific pattern of feeding (exclusive breastfeeding) once in 2 hour during day time and 4 hour in night. I read somewhe...

• 2
Sheetal shah

Good Stroler

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hello ladies.. plz suggest a good brand Stroler which is light weight and easy to carry while traveling. TIA

• 3
Anjal Kapil Yadav

6 month old is not liking d weaning food taste

Jan 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have started with rice water after 3 days start giving him stewed apple after this v go to banana...

• 2
Shikha Jain

how to take care of kids hairs

Jan 17, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

hi.. I have 2 daughters.. 4 n 8yrs old.. Thy both have naturally curled hairs.. so which shampoo is best for thm n how can I take care of their hairs.. as from past few...

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics