parent talk

Sameera Tanvir

formula milk

Apr 30, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

is amul spray milk powder ok for 6 month old plz rep

Divya Raj Gadwal

exclusively breastfed baby with horrible smelly gas

Apr 30, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 5 month old and exclusively breastfed. For the past three days she has not poo. she usually poo every alternative days but today wherever she fart it was...

Anjali Singh

Crying during urination

Apr 30, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 1 year old. She cries a lot when she does shushu. Last week we visited to Dr he told it is urine infection. After completing 5 days dose again when the...

• 1
Shweta Mishra

Acnes on baby's face

Apr 29, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is one month old. on his face some redish pimple/acne is there please suggest. does cataphil moisturiser is gud

• 5
Neha Jain

sneezing n cough

Apr 29, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my 4 month baby has caught cod n cough wat should I give to her?

• 2
Dipali Zaveri

Hair problem 5 month's baby girl

Apr 29, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 5 months old but she has so much less hair. Which oil is to be used for her ? and there are so much hair fall to me . please suggest some thing for me too.

Bhakti

BABY WEIGHT

Apr 29, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Does baby weight decrease after birth? Mybaby is 11 days old and his weight was 2. 9 kgs at the time of birth. Now I am concerned about his current weight.

Sagarika Pradhan

drooling

Apr 29, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My baby is just completed 3 month and he is drooling a lot. He also moving his hand a lot over his hair and face and then chewing His fingers. His face become messy with...

Preethi

No teeth yet for my 11 month old baby

Apr 28, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My baby has not got a single tooth yet. Shes 11 months old now.. should I have to worry about it?

Sethumathi N

Difficulty in stool passing

Apr 28, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My boy is 10 months old. He is straining during bowl movement. What can be done pls suggest

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics