parent talk

Shwetha

night time urination

Apr 26, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Hobbies

my son 5 yrs old he is bed wetting during sleeping please how to control this help me

Nikita Agarwal

My girl 3yrs is addicted to lip sucking.. how to get rid of it

Apr 16, 2017 | All age groups

Hobbies

My baby started lip sucking when she was 5 month. everyone told me not to worry as she might be teething and will forget the habit soon. but now she is grown up and sti...

• 6
Aarti Bansal

is it goid to engage 5yrs child in extra curricular activities wid studies like music,dancing,swimming .it affects study..

Apr 15, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Hobbies

activities wid studies like music,dancing,swimming .it affects study concentration or not??? seeking reply..

Manpeet

nature. regarding and don't talk smoothly everyone

Apr 11, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Hobbies

my child is feel very uncomfortable with new children's he never talk is this lack of confidence? nery reserve nature he has

Summer Camps

Apr 10, 2017 | All age groups

Hobbies

hello again dear Proparents! Please suggest some good summer camps in and around Dwarka. Thanks in advance!!

summer vacations

Apr 10, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

Hobbies

hello dear parents! what are your plans for this summer vacations for your children. would u prefer them to relax at home in the scorching heat or u would want them to j...

Mitali Satra

Breastfeeding

Apr 04, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hobbies

Hi mothers wanted ur suggestion like my friend is on breastfeeding n she is having sheesha too so is it good or bad

• 2
Aswini Sundar

baby teaching

Apr 03, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Hobbies

My baby 2. 2years she is not listening my words full day she playing games, if I teach any thing to her she diverted me. plz give me a suggestion how can I teach to her

• 1
Jyoti Pote

my 2. 6years son have a habit of beating others .....how to stop it?

Apr 03, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Hobbies

I speak to him politely n ask him not to do so.. but still.... when he play with other kids ...he do it frequently

Aarushi Bhutani

engaging activities

Apr 02, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Hobbies

what activities can I engage my kids in other than TV. they watch a lot of TV.

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics