A bit nervous to put my child in a day care and go to work

Anita Parekh

Day care center

• 1

Hi Anita, worry not. it is a very natural thing. In fact, if you will worry, the baby will sense that something not-so-happy is about to happen and will get nervous and cranky. Keep taking a feedback from the daycare. And once back home, spend quality time with him--half hour or so playing, just you and your child and no one. Your bond will become stronger.

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..

About honey

Can i give honey to my 6 month old baby???

cold n cuf

hi my baby is 10 months old n past from 10 daes he had fever cold n cough, nw f..

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

ears cleaning

how to clean 5months baby ears...

left breast hardens fast baby taking on..

hello mums pls help me. my left breast hardens fast n a small lump forms... baby..

Lactare tablets

Dear all, I am taking Lactare tablets everyday of about 4 capsules to increase b..