A bit nervous to put my child in a day care and go to work

Anita parekh

Day care center

• 1

Hi Anita, worry not. it is a very natural thing. In fact, if you will worry, the baby will sense that something not-so-happy is about to happen and will get nervous and cranky. Keep taking a feedback from the daycare. And once back home, spend quality time with him--half hour or so playing, just you and your child and no one. Your bond will become stronger.

diper rash

hi my baby is 9 mnths old. i use dipers nd in winters the no. has incresd. plz s..

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

Advanced Cloth Diaper(ACD).. good brand

Hello all, My son is of 5 months now. Till now, I used disposable diapers but so..