A day care

Varsha Kesarwani

Jul 02, 2013

Hi All,   Can anyone suggest me a good day care center for my 1. 5 yrs old baby near Gurgaon sector 46.  

• 2

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks for the options. I will surely go and visit before decide one.

Hi Varsha-giggles day care, intellitots-fortis sec-44, and sec-4-galleria are some of the nearby options. Do visit them before going for one. Please look up at the education/preschool ranking section to refer to various parameters which you may use to evaluate between them.

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning

Thumb problem

My son is 2 years old and he puts thumb in his mouth round the clock Tried diffe..

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..