A day care

Varsha Kesarwani

Jul 02, 2013

Hi All,   Can anyone suggest me a good day care center for my 1. 5 yrs old baby near Gurgaon sector 46.  

• 2

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks for the options. I will surely go and visit before decide one.

Hi Varsha-giggles day care, intellitots-fortis sec-44, and sec-4-galleria are some of the nearby options. Do visit them before going for one. Please look up at the education/preschool ranking section to refer to various parameters which you may use to evaluate between them.

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.