A health drink for 1 year old baby

Varsha Kesarwani

Hi,   Please suggest any good health drink for 1 year old baby.    

• 8

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks Anurima..

Hey Varsha. I misunderstood your post first ;) Horlicks, complan, Bournvita and the like are for children above the age of 2 years. You may refrain giving your child any of these for now. To make his milk tastier and healthier, you could add a teaspoon of honey to it. If he enjoys drinking plain keep, then try keeping it that way as sweetening the milk may make him develop a sweet tooth at an early age. Hope this helps.

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions...

Sonia

I give fresh fruits, mango and banana a sure yes, try fruit than juice. If you are interested in liquids, you may give, sweet or salt lassi, plain milk. Make sure the child has atleast 3/4 or a litre of water a day, that's more important

i believe horlics and bornvita etc, is nt recommended for 1yrs old.. u shud wait some time more.

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks all for your suggestions. Is it advisable to give him junior horlicks or any other heath drink like this.

mango n banana shake too a stomach filling and nurtritious for children.

Hi Varsha. You could give your child any fresh fruit juice (without added sugar), lassi, smoothies (blended with a little ice cream). But please make sure whatever you give your child should be fresh and home made. Avoid all packed juices for now :)

hi dear moms , which is the right health drink for 1-1/2 year old kids (Horlicks..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

my child doesnt have regular food

nutritional guidelines PLEASE

lunch recipes

I'm trying different varieties of food but my son not interested,can anybody sug..

nutrition and wellness

pls suggest a way to make my daughter interested in milk ..she is a poor eater a..

How to give dry fruits

My son is 2. 3years. he don't like dry fruits. How can I give to him, tried so m..

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.