A health drink for 1 year old baby

Varsha Kesarwani

Hi,   Please suggest any good health drink for 1 year old baby.    

• 8

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks Anurima..

Hey Varsha. I misunderstood your post first ;) Horlicks, complan, Bournvita and the like are for children above the age of 2 years. You may refrain giving your child any of these for now. To make his milk tastier and healthier, you could add a teaspoon of honey to it. If he enjoys drinking plain keep, then try keeping it that way as sweetening the milk may make him develop a sweet tooth at an early age. Hope this helps.

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions...

Sonia

I give fresh fruits, mango and banana a sure yes, try fruit than juice. If you are interested in liquids, you may give, sweet or salt lassi, plain milk. Make sure the child has atleast 3/4 or a litre of water a day, that's more important

i believe horlics and bornvita etc, is nt recommended for 1yrs old.. u shud wait some time more.

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks all for your suggestions. Is it advisable to give him junior horlicks or any other heath drink like this.

mango n banana shake too a stomach filling and nurtritious for children.

Hi Varsha. You could give your child any fresh fruit juice (without added sugar), lassi, smoothies (blended with a little ice cream). But please make sure whatever you give your child should be fresh and home made. Avoid all packed juices for now :)

Not eating.

Hi my 1 and half years old baby not eating food. His doctor told that he is teet..

does banana increase the mucus

my daughter is 2 yrs and 9 mnths old now, evry time I give her banana she gets..

Milk per day

How much 2 year old kid require milk in a day...

What should be diet of a three yrs old s..

What should I give my son for proper growth

diet chart

diet chart for my one year baby

food habits

how can I make my child develop good eating habits. she makes a lot if fuss to e..

Baby is anaemic

My daughter is 20months old having weight of 13kg and height of 85cm But she is..