abacus class

Foziya Memon

helo i hv started abacus class for my son.. does it really improve mathematics skill..

Sunil Kumar

since abacus learning requires daily practice, no worksheet method can help. best way to learn it is given below. my daughter could do it effortlessly. http://abacusclassesonline.com/online-abacus-classes.php

Sunil Kumar

http://abacusclassesonline.com/blog.html go to the link to see what iit topper has to say about abacus mathematics.

Carol

Hi @foziya, As simran said Abacus helps in doing the arithmetic calculations faster. but only calculations. It doesn't teach mathematical skills. I hope you agree that math is not just about numbers and arithmetic calculations. Abacus doesn't deal with logical reasoning, spatial relationship, patterns, geometry, probability, statistics or even mathematical reasoning or mathematical thinking to think through the problem to solve the problem. Faster calculation is required to certain extent. But focusing more on the other aspects of math helps in understanding complex mathematical concepts at later stage. From my perspective, I don't see any added advantage in abacus. But as long as your child doesn't feel the extra pressure in attending Abacus class, there is no harm in learning it either.

simran sharma

Abacus is a really good thing for kids if they practice it daily. Without practicing daily, it does not give good results. Make sure your child practices daily and does HW daily rather than just before the abacus class, Also abacus learning is best if your son does it till the end, leaving the course in between not only results in wastage of your money but also your child's time. Ask your child if he really have interest in it. If he does have then abacus is good and it will surely improve calculations skills. :)

concentration

hello my child is 3 years old he get cough and cold easily last full month he w..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

school in Bangalore

pls anybody reply.. about schools in varthur

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

Cbse schools in pune

Can anyone please suggest me good cbse schools in North pune region.. Especially..