Hobbies

ABACUS

Usha

Jul 10, 2012

Is Abacus good for children ?

• 4

My child says its awesome and he is loving the classes. Contrary to what some people think, it does not confuse the child, only helps build up his calculation and mental math skills.

hey usha it is quite good , i even saw a movie on the same in the review section .. to start off with maybe you can get the dvd's .... and if you do , pls do let me know too... :-)

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Usha, are you talking about Abacus as a tool or Abacus as a Mental Arithmetic skill?

Weekly Discussion

It is parentune Weekly Discussion timeFave family weekend activityWith children..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Choosing the right extra-curricular acti..

With summer vacations on, it is difficult to keep the young ones occupied all th..

painting competion

my lil angel Soumiya Gupta has participated in a painting compition on street li..

Plastic Containers

While working n my kitchen , I just realised that my plastic containers are gett..

Coriander leaves health benefits

Hi Parents, i was jus reading something when i came across the benefits of coria..