Hobbies

ABACUS

Usha

Jul 10, 2012

Is Abacus good for children ?

• 4

My child says its awesome and he is loving the classes. Contrary to what some people think, it does not confuse the child, only helps build up his calculation and mental math skills.

hey usha it is quite good , i even saw a movie on the same in the review section .. to start off with maybe you can get the dvd's .... and if you do , pls do let me know too... :-)

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Usha, are you talking about Abacus as a tool or Abacus as a Mental Arithmetic skill?

Some activities for 19months toddler

My girl enjoys dancing n started imitating others action. Suggest me some other..

Summer Camps

hello again dear Proparents! Please suggest some good summer camps in and around..

My girl 3yrs is addicted to lip sucking...

My baby started lip sucking when she was 5 month. everyone told me not to worry..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Weekly Discussion

It is parentune Weekly Discussion timeFave family weekend activityWith children..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..

Choosing the right extra-curricular acti..

With summer vacations on, it is difficult to keep the young ones occupied all th..