About Feed

Anita Auti

My baby is 5 month 15 days old I want to start some solid food Can u plz advise how to proceed Step wise Thx

Chandni

My baby is also same age and as per my doctor's advice I had introduced food to her at 4 months. Though I used to give once a day and also on alternate days in the beginning for te purpose of introducing only. You can give mashed bananas, boiled n mashed apples , mashed khichdi and daal Ka pani n soups. But make sure you introduce only one food in a day so that you get to know if baby is allergic to any of them. Also start with a very small portion say one ounce. Even if the child is liking it n asking for more don't give more quantity. I did this and she got loose motions. The purpose at this age is just to introduce the food and not fill the tummy. Once your child is used to the taste and you are sure about allergies you can increase the quantity

Gaurav Garg

Is it OK to use foil for steaming the apple or should it be avoided?

Latika Ratti

Start with semi solid after six months. Naachni, mashed banana, mashed papaya, dal ka pani, chawal ka pani.. infact u can give all seasonal fruits but mashed. My doctor had given me food chart and used to update it timely. Please do follow your doctor's advice.

preeti

you should only breast feed baby till 6month

preeti

You can give banana mashed,apple puree,cerlac

Food chart

My baby is now completed 6 months. 7 the month starts now. I gave Rice porridge,..

solids

hii ... when can we strt giving solids to babys

is rice good

Does rice contains any good nutrition. is it good if given to my 11 month old so..

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..

what food should i give to my 8 month old baby

weight gain

My baby about 2 months weight gain is too low... his birth weight was 3 kg n now..

about milk

hello all my baby is 10Months old,she has lactose intolerance. i am using Isomil..

variety of food

my baby does not like to eat same food everyday