About Feed

Anita Auti

My baby is 5 month 15 days old I want to start some solid food Can u plz advise how to proceed Step wise Thx

Chandni

My baby is also same age and as per my doctor's advice I had introduced food to her at 4 months. Though I used to give once a day and also on alternate days in the beginning for te purpose of introducing only. You can give mashed bananas, boiled n mashed apples , mashed khichdi and daal Ka pani n soups. But make sure you introduce only one food in a day so that you get to know if baby is allergic to any of them. Also start with a very small portion say one ounce. Even if the child is liking it n asking for more don't give more quantity. I did this and she got loose motions. The purpose at this age is just to introduce the food and not fill the tummy. Once your child is used to the taste and you are sure about allergies you can increase the quantity

Gaurav Garg

Is it OK to use foil for steaming the apple or should it be avoided?

Latika Ratti

Start with semi solid after six months. Naachni, mashed banana, mashed papaya, dal ka pani, chawal ka pani.. infact u can give all seasonal fruits but mashed. My doctor had given me food chart and used to update it timely. Please do follow your doctor's advice.

preeti

you should only breast feed baby till 6month

preeti

You can give banana mashed,apple puree,cerlac

about diet up to six month to one year o..

what diet should give to my ten months old child?

Food

Hi my son 7months old shall I start egg yogat it good r bad

Food

Can we give ripe banana to 8 month old baby

pls give fr me food chart fr my 5mnth baby

baby food. m lnl. l

my baby is 6 months old. please help what foods snd fruits i can give him. thank..

breast milk

I hv lack of breast milk. plz suggest he to increase breast milk?

break fast for 9 months baby

wat kind of breakfast i can give for my twin kids. can anyone suggest me other t..

3. 5 months old baby throws up after mos..

My baby throws up after feeds , sometimes it's curdled and sometimes it's normal..