About feeding

Poonam Tambade

Hi my baby is 8 months old. I want 2 breast feed himup to 1 ye but I notice that he needs more milk that is not enough for him please give me advice

• 3

archana j

it is ok if you half feed breast milk and half formula. it is equal and no harm, also you can have food which increases milk like garlic, fenugreek seeds, fenugreek leaves etc. in ur diet. and also ask u doctor there are few medicines to improve milk productivity. but make sure that he gets proper amount of milk that he requries.

Vineesh Vijayan

Maybe you should try giving him cow milk one time and breast milk the other time. This way you can ensure that atleast your baby is getting the nutritional benefits of mothers milk too.

Thivya Nandakumar

Hi slowly introduce foods to ur baby. u can bf in between.

for beby oil massage

my beby is 15 days old... plz suggest me which oil is gud fr summer

Breastfeed issue

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he st..

my baby is 1 month old,My question is fr..

from which month gripe water should be given??

lips color

hiii friends my baby girl have 5 months her lips are just ok but I saw kids lips..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..

refusing solid food

Why is my 9 month old baby refusing suddenly to eat solid food?

camera for baby safety

hi all, need suggestion on camera... which one is good for keeping eye on Maid a..

babies sleeping position

My baby is 3 months old, she always sleep on her right side even I turn her to..