About feeding

Poonam Tambade

Hi my baby is 8 months old. I want 2 breast feed himup to 1 ye but I notice that he needs more milk that is not enough for him please give me advice

• 3

archana j

it is ok if you half feed breast milk and half formula. it is equal and no harm, also you can have food which increases milk like garlic, fenugreek seeds, fenugreek leaves etc. in ur diet. and also ask u doctor there are few medicines to improve milk productivity. but make sure that he gets proper amount of milk that he requries.

Vineesh Vijayan

Maybe you should try giving him cow milk one time and breast milk the other time. This way you can ensure that atleast your baby is getting the nutritional benefits of mothers milk too.

Thivya Nandakumar

Hi slowly introduce foods to ur baby. u can bf in between.

Formula feeding

My LO (little one) is 45days old and is on enfamil formula and breastfeeding alt..

diapering

my son weighs 5 kg. what size diaper should I make him wear

Healthy Diapering--reusable cloth diaper

Dear all , if anyone like to Go for breathable Leak protected reusable cloth di..

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

lips color

Hi friends my baby z 22 days old n her lips r brown in color ...... can anybody..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

baby falls down from bed

This is the second time my baby fallen down from bed. Though i well guarded him..