About feeding

Poonam Tambade

Hi my baby is 8 months old. I want 2 breast feed himup to 1 ye but I notice that he needs more milk that is not enough for him please give me advice

• 3

archana j

it is ok if you half feed breast milk and half formula. it is equal and no harm, also you can have food which increases milk like garlic, fenugreek seeds, fenugreek leaves etc. in ur diet. and also ask u doctor there are few medicines to improve milk productivity. but make sure that he gets proper amount of milk that he requries.

Vineesh Vijayan

Maybe you should try giving him cow milk one time and breast milk the other time. This way you can ensure that atleast your baby is getting the nutritional benefits of mothers milk too.

Thivya Nandakumar

Hi slowly introduce foods to ur baby. u can bf in between.

A. C for baby

its very hot in my place n my son is not sleeping in night due to heat.. can A...

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

scalp disorder

what we have to do for my 3 months old baby boy having scalp patches on his head..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is 4 months old

Tight potty

My daughter is 10months old. Yesterday she didn't did potty and today she is do..

water drinking

how much water should be given to six months old baby??

eye

my baby is one and half month old.. my baby cant able to open his right eye ful..