about poop

Rimpy Bhayana

my baby is 3mnth old.. he had constipation from birth.... bt from last 2days he is doing green and watery poop frequently... what is the reason of it.. suggest any home remedies

• 5

Rimpy Bhayana

then what should be done to prevent from cold

Gazala Nasir

green n watery poop is the sign of cold........

Dolly lotus

As far i know green poop is when ur baby dont get enough Milk or the nutrients needed... better Consult ur doct...

Soniya Sharma

how u knw she have constipation from birth ?

hi Rimpy Bhayana! this could be due to food poisoning or some infection. please consult your pediatrician and take his advise on the same.

Still pending

My query is still unanswered, is there is expert to answer that

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

infant holding position

My 2. 5 old daughter likes to be on shoulder most of the times. shall we carry h..

constipation in baby

hi, what should we do for constipation in babies.. which food is good for consti..

viral fever

my son is 11 month old. having fever. since 2 days. from report ,Dr says it's vi..

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..

pain in nipples.

my baby is just 18 days old and am getting pain in nipples while feeding which i..

son doesnt eat

hi.. my son is 8months old now.. and am trying to get him to sit and eat.. but h..