about pregnancy tips at 9th month what to avoid and what to eat please give suggestion to do and don't for healthy baby please give good suggestion thank you

Mani Kandan

pregnancy tips

gayatri chadwa

have a well balanced diet. Include green leafy veggies, nuts etc.. drink milk, have milk products. Try and avoid heavy meals before sleeping as it can lead to uneasiness later. Avoid too much of spicy food as it can cause heartburns in case you are experiencing it. Exercise, squats help for normal delivery. walking works wonders. Sleep whenever you feel sleepy or tired. Dont overexert yourself. And importantly be relaxed and be calm. Talk to your baby and enjoy these days!! All the best!!!

Pain in stomach

I m six months pregnant and and from few days my stomach gets pain. kya yeh zada..

foetal movement chart

hi all, I am 7. 5 months pregnant. Yesterday i met my gynecologist, she gave a f..

eagrly waiting for your reply

i am 4 week 5day pregnant from when should i take folic acid tablets??

what to add in Milk

Hello fellow Moms,pls suggest what can be added to milk which is good for both e..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..