about pregnancy tips at 9th month what to avoid and what to eat please give suggestion to do and don't for healthy baby please give good suggestion thank you

Mani Kandan

pregnancy tips

gayatri chadwa

have a well balanced diet. Include green leafy veggies, nuts etc.. drink milk, have milk products. Try and avoid heavy meals before sleeping as it can lead to uneasiness later. Avoid too much of spicy food as it can cause heartburns in case you are experiencing it. Exercise, squats help for normal delivery. walking works wonders. Sleep whenever you feel sleepy or tired. Dont overexert yourself. And importantly be relaxed and be calm. Talk to your baby and enjoy these days!! All the best!!!

Indigestion during pregnancy

I m 8 months pregnant and whatever I eat I find so much of problem for digestion..

i'm 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake up i feel some pain in my vagina. is it no..

Progesterone hormone Tablet

Till how many weeks/months of Pregnancy is Progesterone tablet usually taken?? D..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..

Conception on no moon day... does it cau..

Conception on no moon day

never get my ques answrd

i post my ques bt nvr gt thm ans by ne exprt

rashes

I have given birth to a baby girl. it's burning due to usage of pad... rashes h..

Does sugar pass on to baby from expectin..

Hi I m 33 weeks pregnant, my latest report shows sugar.. does it pass on to the..