about pregnancy tips at 9th month what to avoid and what to eat please give suggestion to do and don't for healthy baby please give good suggestion thank you

Mani Kandan

pregnancy tips

gayatri chadwa

have a well balanced diet. Include green leafy veggies, nuts etc.. drink milk, have milk products. Try and avoid heavy meals before sleeping as it can lead to uneasiness later. Avoid too much of spicy food as it can cause heartburns in case you are experiencing it. Exercise, squats help for normal delivery. walking works wonders. Sleep whenever you feel sleepy or tired. Dont overexert yourself. And importantly be relaxed and be calm. Talk to your baby and enjoy these days!! All the best!!!

piles

I am 28weeks pregnant from past two weeks experiencing itching n swelling in my..

Calcium tablet issue

Hi em in my 32 week and was advised to take calcimax tablet but instead I am tak..

swollen legs

what is the solution to swollen legs during pregnancy please guide

Swelling in the leg

There is a swelling in the leg... It's 8 weeks pregnancy.. Is it OK if there is..

regarding child health

do & don't do list at 3rd. month of pregnancy

Conception on no moon day... does it cau..

Conception on no moon day

plesenta posterior segment grade ll mean..

hi nw am 36 weeks pregnant I have small fought about plesenta posterior segment..

Next child gap

hii which is d best to use for next child gap... nw I'm a mother of 9mnth premat..