About shy nature

Suma Prakash

My daughter is very naughty she is 1 and half year old now but she is not mingle with other even with my parents

• 3

swati jha

Same wid my daughter... she is 1. 7 yr old n she is very very active child but she is extremely shy.... wat to do

archana j

its ok. i think she is very small to get mingle with all. generally children need their own time and comfort to do that. give her time she will do it. if u r working women then might be she needs ur attension n time and so she wants to be with u. in case u r house wife try keeping her with them for some time and leave her there or go to other room so that she play and get habbit to be away from u for some time. if she is cranky at that time dont force this will increase her insecurity.

suma prakash

Thanks for u r suggestion

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

hi

my son is itching in bums. I started sugar a month back. he is 20 months old. wh..

when is correct time to stop breastfeedi..

when is correct time to stop breastfeeding , my lo is 1 year old

Eating problem

If she is hungry to she won't have food up to she not get mobile in hands... how..

How to leave feeding ???

my so is 1year 10month old but he is not leave feeding during slept so what I..

Slapping

my baby is one year old. she started slapping and pulling hair of others wheneve..

Breastfeed

Hey my 2 yrs old baby boy is not leaving breastfeed as he can't sleep without it..