About shy nature

Suma Prakash

My daughter is very naughty she is 1 and half year old now but she is not mingle with other even with my parents

• 3

swati jha

Same wid my daughter... she is 1. 7 yr old n she is very very active child but she is extremely shy.... wat to do

archana j

its ok. i think she is very small to get mingle with all. generally children need their own time and comfort to do that. give her time she will do it. if u r working women then might be she needs ur attension n time and so she wants to be with u. in case u r house wife try keeping her with them for some time and leave her there or go to other room so that she play and get habbit to be away from u for some time. if she is cranky at that time dont force this will increase her insecurity.

suma prakash

Thanks for u r suggestion

thumb sucking

my 2 yrs old daughter she is very much habitual of thumb sucking nd not eating..

Water after icecream

Hii mommies... Is it good for baby to drink water after eating icecream

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

wearing daiper

up to which age we wear a diaper to baby

swollen lip

my 13 months old son just started with his steps n today had a fall with bleed..

Any ideas n suggestions for stopping thb..

My son s 14m. Thumbsucks when sleepy...

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning