About shy nature

suma prakash

My daughter is very naughty she is 1 and half year old now but she is not mingle with other even with my parents

• 3

swati jha

Same wid my daughter... she is 1. 7 yr old n she is very very active child but she is extremely shy.... wat to do

archana j

its ok. i think she is very small to get mingle with all. generally children need their own time and comfort to do that. give her time she will do it. if u r working women then might be she needs ur attension n time and so she wants to be with u. in case u r house wife try keeping her with them for some time and leave her there or go to other room so that she play and get habbit to be away from u for some time. if she is cranky at that time dont force this will increase her insecurity.

suma prakash

Thanks for u r suggestion

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.