About shy nature

Suma Prakash

My daughter is very naughty she is 1 and half year old now but she is not mingle with other even with my parents

• 3

swati jha

Same wid my daughter... she is 1. 7 yr old n she is very very active child but she is extremely shy.... wat to do

archana j

its ok. i think she is very small to get mingle with all. generally children need their own time and comfort to do that. give her time she will do it. if u r working women then might be she needs ur attension n time and so she wants to be with u. in case u r house wife try keeping her with them for some time and leave her there or go to other room so that she play and get habbit to be away from u for some time. if she is cranky at that time dont force this will increase her insecurity.

suma prakash

Thanks for u r suggestion

Head bumps while learning to walk

My 1 year old is frequently falling while learning to walk n injuring himself. l..

vaccination

my daughter is 2. 5yrs... d last vaccination was given at 2 yrs... can some one..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

thumb sucking

my 2yr 3months old daughter takes thumb please help

How to make my girl eat wholesome meal

My daughter is two n half yrs old. When it comes to having food .... there are..

is my daughter weight according her age.

my daughter is 2yrs 3 months old. her weight is 12 kg. is her weight is correct..

Speaking

Hi my son is 2. 5 yrs old. He is not able to speak but he is saying only one or..