About which syllabus to carry on.

Vaishali

Hi, I would like to know which syllabus my child should carry on, as I am situated in Gujarat and our is a transferable job with in Gujarat. At present she is 7years old and is studying in central syllabus.

• 2

Vaishali

I still am not sure please help as I heard in Gujarat as you go for higher education that is for engineering or docoterate degree the seats for CBSE syllabus is limited.

Hi Vaishali You may ask your query to an education expert in the expert corner section- http://www.parentune.com/admissioncorner

mere bati std 3 ka final exam de rhi hai..

mere bath std 3 ka final exam de rhi hai ,Sara study krne ke babjud vo galat k..

education

education and learning

want to buy some of educational and craf..

for entertaining with education

hi just want to make my child busy in a..

want to angage my daughter in the activities of her likes

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

Lack of interest in studying

My daughter is 7 years old in class 2 she lack interest in the studying till da..

she has concentration issues

how to resolve this issue I hear a big list of complaints from teacher