Travelling with Children

Abroad trip

Vandana Venkatesh

My husband is planning to take me and my son to Sweden soon. My son is 6 months old and I have already been in that city always surrounded with snow , no sunlight . Iam bit confused how my son will take up this situation because it took 2 weeks for him to get settle with Bangalore weather as he born in chennai. Please give me some suggestions about my concern.

• 2

Vandana Venkatesh

Thank you for the valuable informations ! It gives me confidence that I can manage with the situation for six months .

Rashi

Hi Vandana, Your decision would depend upon the fact that for how long you guys are planning to go. If its for few days or around a month then i think it doesn't take much sense to go along as your baby will take more than half a time to settle down but if the planning is to stay for long say 2 months or more than you should go along and prepare yourself according. talk to your paediatrician about how you could carry on with the remaining vaccinations and other mandates and consult people from india who settled down there about the temp and prepare yourself accordingly.

travelling with an infant.

hi all.. i m planning a week long trip with my 10 month old boy to south india...

going for holidays

planning to go kerela with my 11months son..

boil water on a trip

parents having baby who are feed on powder milk how do these parents manage boil..

air travelling with 5 months old baby

If anyone air travelled with your baby pls share your experience. since I have t..

how to sterilize bottles while on holida..

hi everyone how can I sterilize bottles while on a holiday. we are not carrying..

Travelling

While travelling can i use that pouch for carrying her in flight

flight travel

what precaution to be taken while going in a flight with 3months old baby please..

what food I will give

I am going to travel with my baby she is 1 year old what food I will give