Travelling with Children

Abroad trip

Vandana Venkatesh

My husband is planning to take me and my son to Sweden soon. My son is 6 months old and I have already been in that city always surrounded with snow , no sunlight . Iam bit confused how my son will take up this situation because it took 2 weeks for him to get settle with Bangalore weather as he born in chennai. Please give me some suggestions about my concern.

• 2

Vandana Venkatesh

Thank you for the valuable informations ! It gives me confidence that I can manage with the situation for six months .

Rashi

Hi Vandana, Your decision would depend upon the fact that for how long you guys are planning to go. If its for few days or around a month then i think it doesn't take much sense to go along as your baby will take more than half a time to settle down but if the planning is to stay for long say 2 months or more than you should go along and prepare yourself according. talk to your paediatrician about how you could carry on with the remaining vaccinations and other mandates and consult people from india who settled down there about the temp and prepare yourself accordingly.

how to sterilize bottles while on holida..

hi everyone how can I sterilize bottles while on a holiday. we are not carrying..

Baby Stroller /Pram

Hey all, please suggest the best stroller come pram for my 6 months old baby. I'..

necessary things to be carried while boa..

Can I carry hot water flask, stroller, medicines for baby while travelling by fl..

travelling with an infant.

hi all.. i m planning a week long trip with my 10 month old boy to south india...

travelling with my 6month old

hello all, i m going to travel with my 6month old daughter via flight. i m till..

Travelling trips

Hi. i am gona travel tamil nadu for 9 days with my 8 months baby. we will be sta..