Abt baby

Jai Rajput

Hi i m mother of twins .my both daughters completed 2 mnths nw one girl weighted 2 while birth nw she is 4 kg n other weighted 1. 67 nw she is 3. 75 is this weight proper or they r underweight .they r still on bff i m just worried tht my milk is sufficient for them or no. n they dnt sleep in night gets up every 1 hour for milk

• 1

Himanshi Gupta

Hi Jai, yes ur kids are absolutely fine. My pediatrician told me a baby should gain Wt 500gms to 1 kg every month. All u need to know is ur baby is active, ask for ur milk and poo n pee easily that's it. Also they ask for milk in every 1 hr as their tummy gets empty.. Dnt worry they are doing just get!!

Not able to sleep at night

Hey mom's please help me. . my baby is 7 months old I have started her solid foo..

head is very hot

My 5 month old daughter head will be always more hot than other body parts from..

practice for walk

Hello mommies. my daughter is 11months old and she has not started walking yet...

cold and cough

My seven month old baby is having cough. initially she had cold but now it's cou..

sippy cups

pls advise which sipper cups to introduce for my 12 month old as he was complete..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..