Abt weaning

naina rathod

Hi my daughter is 8 mnth old n won't take any food or juices.. how to fed her.. plz suggest

• 4

Leena Mehta

Hi.. I am a mother of an 8 month old too... please give mashed fruits.. apple.. banana.. papaya You must give your child a variety so that he does not get bored... mashed bread in warm milk with some sugar... Mashed potato with little salt ... can add bread to this as well Khichadi with veggies... all mashed Puree of roti with some salt added Different soups.. vegetable.. chicken etc Cheese slice... chocos in hot milk once it gets soft (your baby will love it) Custard with grated fruits makes s nice dessert for them You can make powder of ragi & almonds and add a little everyday to his food as these are very good

sapna shaji

Hi Naina, Iam a mother of a 7 months old boy and we had been to his pediatrician as we had to start semi solids food. First time try ragi or banana powder mix but only 1 spoon let the baby like the taste see for 2 to 3 days whether the baby has any allergy .Then continue with it ,next week add mashed vegetables to the diet. after a week add fruits that should be banana,apples,chikoo and papaya any one fruit as per your baby's taste ( one thing never steam the fruits coz it will loose all the fiber valueand they won't have constipation) just grate or mash it. then last week start dal water or khichadi. So after a month you will have everything in your baby's diet. Lastly breastfeeding should also be done apart from the above. The trend should be morning feed the baby with ragi or banana powder ( 8 to 9 am),afternoon with mashed veg ( 12 to 1pm) evening fruits ( 4 to 5pm) Night dal water,khichadi or raji mix ( 8 to 9pm)

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Pls try different food types with your lo .. Start with fruit mashes .. Kids love banana and apple .. You can also try some khichdi or cerelac depending upon your child's age

Dear Naina, could you please elaborate on what kind of food have you been offering your baby? Also if you can write about her normal schedule then the fellow parents may find it easier to make suggestions :) Thanks

food for 6 months baby

can anyone pls suggest on what food shd be given to 6 month baby and what shd be..

baby not taking or liking the taste of r..

plz suggest few tips to start with rice she s an yr old.. she loves ragi malt n..

baby food

Can pear be boiled, smashed and given to a seven months baby??

Food

Can I start honey to my son 7mo nthe old baby

Food options for 7 months old baby

Hi, I would like to know more homemade healthy recipes for my 7. 5 months old da..

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..

sweeteners

which sweetener can I add in fruit juice to my 7months baby

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..