Activity for 4 mths old....

SHIRIN Shaikh

Hi I m a working mom n I was wondering if there is any way of can help my daughter to learn to talk..... or any toy etc to boost her activities

Priyanka Gandhi

Hii.... my son is 4 month old... my mother in law forces me to give bottle to my son.. bcz he is stomach not full with my milk n I m giving top feed to him... pls suggest is it Okk to give bottle to my son in this age

Four months baby is too young to start talking. If you are in a joint family then perhaps you may ask help or you may keep a namny to take care of him.

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..

6 months old baby girl solid intake othe..

wat is the best food to be given to my baby girl other than cerelac. is cerelac..

best hand blender

hi.. can anyone suggest best hand blender to mash baby steamed food smoothly

baby names

suggest name from starting letter l girl baby name

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..

boy baby names starting with sa

hi can you all suggest me some modern indian hindu boy baby names starting with..

feed at night

I have twins and they are 8 months. should I still feed them at nights every 3 t..