Activity for 4 mths old....

SHIRIN Shaikh

Hi I m a working mom n I was wondering if there is any way of can help my daughter to learn to talk..... or any toy etc to boost her activities

Priyanka Gandhi

Hii.... my son is 4 month old... my mother in law forces me to give bottle to my son.. bcz he is stomach not full with my milk n I m giving top feed to him... pls suggest is it Okk to give bottle to my son in this age

Four months baby is too young to start talking. If you are in a joint family then perhaps you may ask help or you may keep a namny to take care of him.

my daughter getting twist in stomach

my daughter having twists in stomach and face get darken red.. what should I giv..

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

Sore throat and cough for 3 month baby

Hi.. My daughter is 3months old nw. She has sore throat and cough. Her voice..

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..

baby care while travelling

Hi friends. My baby is 6+ months old. I'm travelling to my husband's native next..