Activity for 4 mths old....

SHIRIN Shaikh

Hi I m a working mom n I was wondering if there is any way of can help my daughter to learn to talk..... or any toy etc to boost her activities

Priyanka Gandhi

Hii.... my son is 4 month old... my mother in law forces me to give bottle to my son.. bcz he is stomach not full with my milk n I m giving top feed to him... pls suggest is it Okk to give bottle to my son in this age

Four months baby is too young to start talking. If you are in a joint family then perhaps you may ask help or you may keep a namny to take care of him.

got blood in stool for 7 months baby

anything pblm if blood comes in stool for 7months baby

twisting tounge

my son is 3 months and he is twisting his tounge like he is eating something. m..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

Formula Milk

Hello all.. How long we can keep powder milk in bottle.. M baby is 2 months.. M..

Apple n pears gud for 6 months baby

Apple n pears can keep for 6 months baby... how I should prepare if need to keep

NAME SUGGESTIONS FOR GIRL WITH LETTER. "..

please suggest some names with letter "P" for a girl baby

which oil best for babies

never use olive oil for babies, it increases skin sensitivity for tanning ...pu..

When to change nipple flow?

Hello everyone.. my baby is 4. 5 months old.. she bottlefeeds. Since from her bi..