Activity for 4 mths old....

SHIRIN Shaikh

Hi I m a working mom n I was wondering if there is any way of can help my daughter to learn to talk..... or any toy etc to boost her activities

Priyanka Gandhi

Hii.... my son is 4 month old... my mother in law forces me to give bottle to my son.. bcz he is stomach not full with my milk n I m giving top feed to him... pls suggest is it Okk to give bottle to my son in this age

Four months baby is too young to start talking. If you are in a joint family then perhaps you may ask help or you may keep a namny to take care of him.

sitting

hi all, my son is completing 11 months but he is not sitting yet as his own, whe..

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

poop

is yellow green colored poop normal. my 4 month old lo is on breast as well as f..

diarrehea

my baby is 10 months old and having fever and sever diarrehea and also she is no..

symptoms of cold

what are the symptoms of cold in babies of age 3 months.. how to cure it?? pleas..

breastmilk

hi frnds i hv 3 months old baby. now i realize that my breastmilk is reducing da..

infant food

suggest food fr 5 month baby