addiction to gadgets

Giteema Sarma

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only eat when introduced to gadgets ... also she is not gaining weight even though I give her ghee fish meat frequently... my hubby is a doctor himself ... keeps on telling that she is okay... but I feel something is lacking.... she is 10 kg ... is her weight okay

• 1

Sirisha Ayyagari

Don't worry.. If she is so addicted, try switching off the TV immediately once she completes eating saying that power gone. I do the same with my daughter. I make her believe that there is no power. Also sometimes you give some other new things so that she is interested in them and simultaneously eats.. Hope this works

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

diet chart

hi my son is 1. 3 y. pls give me diet chart.

weight gain

my baby is 1. 4 years now his weight is 9. 8 kg.... his birth weight was 2. 8 kg..

Food habit

My kid s 2. 3 months old now.. she doesnt like to eat badham,sweet potato,dates...

milk quantity for one year kid

how much qty of milk need tobe given daily??

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

hi dear moms , which is the right health drink for 1-1/2 year old kids (Horlicks..

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..