addiction to gadgets

Giteema Sarma

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only eat when introduced to gadgets ... also she is not gaining weight even though I give her ghee fish meat frequently... my hubby is a doctor himself ... keeps on telling that she is okay... but I feel something is lacking.... she is 10 kg ... is her weight okay

• 1

Sirisha Ayyagari

Don't worry.. If she is so addicted, try switching off the TV immediately once she completes eating saying that power gone. I do the same with my daughter. I make her believe that there is no power. Also sometimes you give some other new things so that she is interested in them and simultaneously eats.. Hope this works

diet chart

diet chart for my one year baby

weight gain

my boy not getting weight give me tips

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

soups

Hi my son is 1 yr 5 mnths old,whch type of veg soups, can i prefer to my son? an..

food chart for one year baby

hi ladies pl tell me the healthy food chart of 1 year baby

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

some liquid foods for my toddler

actually its very hot these days and my younger daughter doesnt want to have sol..

fruits/dry fruit intake

plz suggest how much fruits we should give to a 2 yrs toddler per day. I give..