addiction to gadgets

giteema sarma

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only eat when introduced to gadgets ... also she is not gaining weight even though I give her ghee fish meat frequently... my hubby is a doctor himself ... keeps on telling that she is okay... but I feel something is lacking.... she is 10 kg ... is her weight okay

• 1

Sirisha Ayyagari

Don't worry.. If she is so addicted, try switching off the TV immediately once she completes eating saying that power gone. I do the same with my daughter. I make her believe that there is no power. Also sometimes you give some other new things so that she is interested in them and simultaneously eats.. Hope this works

Homemade cerelac

Can anyone share with me homemade cerelac for my 15 month old lo.... i wanna try..

Bottle Milk at midnight

hello... my 19 months old boy is on bottle milk.. he has a habit of having milk..

Hi, my son is 2 yes old,. Doesn't eat..

Tell me some alternate ways that he can intake fruits in any ways

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????

food at dinner time

Hi moms please suggest some food varieties to be given at dinner time for my 16..

About weight

My daughter is 2. 7 years old and having weight of11. 5 kg. Please advise.

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..

disscussion onchilds eating habits. my d..

I have a daughter 1yr 8mnts daughter she doesn't want to eat anything nowadays...