Addiction to mobile Games

Neha

HI All,   My son is 6 years old and is addicted to playing games on phones and tabs. Need advice to how to tackle this addiction of his?  

Rajshree

Hi Neha, my son is around 5 and half and olay games on tab for last 2 to 3 yrs. But now I have made him stop playing games. I will suggest you to encourage ur kid for outdoor activities n mixing with other kids. it will help in diverting his mind. Moreover, I keep appreciating my child for all good things and award him. Tell ur child if he doesnt play game on tab then he will get pizza or any other thing which he always yearn. Trust me that my child was known as a small boy who concontinuously use mobile but now he never play game in home.

Dear Neha, help your child understand why it is not very good to play games on a tablet. Encourage him to do some other activity, play outdoors. It may be best to keep the tablets and phones out of reach from him. I think explaining it to him with genuine reasons will help him understand and he will voluntary cut down on the time he spends playing those games. Hope this helps

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..