Addiction to mobile Games

Neha

HI All,   My son is 6 years old and is addicted to playing games on phones and tabs. Need advice to how to tackle this addiction of his?  

Rajshree

Hi Neha, my son is around 5 and half and olay games on tab for last 2 to 3 yrs. But now I have made him stop playing games. I will suggest you to encourage ur kid for outdoor activities n mixing with other kids. it will help in diverting his mind. Moreover, I keep appreciating my child for all good things and award him. Tell ur child if he doesnt play game on tab then he will get pizza or any other thing which he always yearn. Trust me that my child was known as a small boy who concontinuously use mobile but now he never play game in home.

Dear Neha, help your child understand why it is not very good to play games on a tablet. Encourage him to do some other activity, play outdoors. It may be best to keep the tablets and phones out of reach from him. I think explaining it to him with genuine reasons will help him understand and he will voluntary cut down on the time he spends playing those games. Hope this helps

lack of concentration

my child is 5 yrs old but easyly detracts. having concentration issue. hyper act..

vacations

how to keep busy 4. 5 yrs kids.. n away from t v n mobile....

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..

Mobile game addiction

my son is addicted to mobile and he only watch car videos over it... and he does..