Additional help is it mandatory after delivery?

Ann E

I'm on my 7th month and would like to know ppl's opinion on is an extra hand really required to take care of the baby after delivery - like mom, nurse, maid etc. Or can one just take care of the new born all by themselves. Plz can you also list down the most challenging tasks that you have faced where extra help was required.

• 2

shilpa ghosh

I had c- section premature delivery. I managed all thigs alone after delivery. There is no one to help me. So its only depends on you and your health.

Neha Taneja

Hi Ann! First of all congrats !! After delivery u definitely need somebody with u to take care of your baby. You really dont know whether you will have a normal or c section delivery. Post delivery u need rest plus u'll have to take care of ur baby 24 X 7. So additional help is always required. Most babies sleep in day time and with a c section delivery it was very difficult for me to take care of my baby in initial days. I suggest at least for first 40 days u need somebody with you as this is recovery time for a new mother. Eventually everyone learns to take care of their baby by themselves. All the best

feeling right side heavy

hi, I am 6month pregnant. I am feeling my right side of Tommy heavyweight and it..

head ache

i am 29 weeks pregnant, i got light head ache from past four day. and i am vomi..

pregnenolone rekated

I m 38 weeks pregnant and doctor told me c-section I have consulted 2 doctor ....

Sibling necessity

Hello all. I'd like to know if my kid needs a sibling. She is nearing 5 yrs and..

Hi my wife is 38 week 6 day pregnant

in recent ultra sound baby weight is 3. 8 kg is it possible for the normal deliv..

second child

to have or not to have second baby ,especially for working women

1 week pragnent

Please tell me something about it

hi I'm first month pregnant

what is the problem during pregnancy if I do sex ? I've no idea its my first pr..