admission

DIBAKAR BHOWMICK

Jul 27, 2014

My 3. 8 years old daughter reads in a reputed school in Noida, but currently we are shifting in Kolkata. So, is it possible to get a mid year nursery admission.

• 1

DIBAKAR BHOWMICK Hi! It is going to be possible dibakar, especially because Kolkata the age of school admissions is 4. So, you could try 2 options, (a) look at a school with the early years section, or (b) look at a preschool nursery and then look at school admission for the next academic year.

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..