admission

DIBAKAR BHOWMICK

Jul 27, 2014

My 3. 8 years old daughter reads in a reputed school in Noida, but currently we are shifting in Kolkata. So, is it possible to get a mid year nursery admission.

• 1

DIBAKAR BHOWMICK Hi! It is going to be possible dibakar, especially because Kolkata the age of school admissions is 4. So, you could try 2 options, (a) look at a school with the early years section, or (b) look at a preschool nursery and then look at school admission for the next academic year.

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

education

my daughter is 2 years old so,what is the right time to start education .

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..