adult like poop

Vishakha

hello every im house wife n have a 6 month old boy i give him half a liter formula milk an an apple puree and then nachni mix i try to feed him water but he wont drink 50 ml also in a whole day his height n weight is fine he rolls over but his poop is like adult people and dark green in colour n becomes fussy while passing stools is there any think to worry abt?should i change his diet?/ plz help  

• 9

Darshita Chheda

Hi Moms, my son too had the same problem last month (he is now in his sixth month) he too dislikes water n had problem passing stools as he got constipated. Two things that worked for me was... 1. Keeping cold cloth on his tummy for a while... 2. Giving warm water first thing in the morning.. Approx. 4-5 spoons. Try this n let me know if it works.

Darshita Chheda

Hi Moms,

vishakha

ohh yes bhavna thanks alot

Thanks Bhavna for sharing the tips on giving the baby other fluids if he is not drinking water. I'll try that with my son too. Hope it works for your son too Vishakha.

hey vishakha ! constipation can be a really problem once the child grows up .. having less water might be the reason why he is fussy ( he might be uncomfortable while passing stool), for that you can give him other fluids like coconut water, fresh fruit juice like sweet lime and watermelon. You could also sart giving him aloevera juice ( 1 spoon early morning ), it helps with digestion and also acts like a stool softner.. this should help your little man

vishakha

will start will cerelac now

vishakha

hey thanks u both @anurima i haven't changed his formula on the contrary he is drinking it from 2nd month i guess i

Hi Vishakha. I have an 8 month old son who also refuses to drink any water. He sometimes gets constipated and tries very hard to poop. I think as long as he poops regularly, you need not worry much. Incase, you notice blood in his poop or he goes without pooping for days, then please check with his doctor. Also, have you recently changed his formula? That maybe causing him to be a little constipated. Please watch him over the next few days and incase there is no change and you feel he is too stressed, please check with the nutrition expert here in Parentune- Tanuja.

My doctor used to say that unless the childs poo is brown or black there is nothing to worry about.

food to be given

My baby is 7 months old. Kindly suggest if i can add salt to my baby's diet.

Food

Can v give biscuits with formula milk to 7 month baby???

introduce egg

Hii my baby boy is turning to 1 yr my question is which part of egg will introdu..

constipation

my baby is 1 month old... I started wid nan 1 one time in a day .... my baby is..

vitamins deficiency like iren,D vitm,cal..

plz tell me food recipe s my baby has 11mnts

looking lean

hai ,I will give break fast,lunch,dinner ,in between biscuits r any fruit(mostly..

fruit intake

Hi hi my lo is 10m old... can I start giving him papaya in mashed form??

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..