Advice Please

Jyoti Navelkar

I am a worried mother. please someone advice me on this. My 3 and a half old daughter always gets up in the sleep or early in the morning and coughs profusely and then vomits. When consulted to the doctor , doctor says she is having some type of allergy but no doctor can figure out the actual cause of the cough and also vomiting.

Jyoti Navelkar

hi Anurima, thanks for the reply. yes she does vomit out all mucous. No, she is not suffering from cold. When consulted the doctor, they say no cold or anything is there in the chest. everything is clear within. Actually, to tell you it is a big history. She is suffering this since dec 2104. I consulted lot many doctors. But no one had the medicine on her cough. At last one doctor suggested me to have her allergy test done. I did that and found she has got allergy of almonds as well as dust. So i started avoiding her those things. Now she is suffering and she was ok after that now almost after like 1 year i again found the same symptoms in her. So now i have again consulted the same doctor and she has adviced me to do allergy medicine course once in six months. Now she is ok after giving her the allergy medicine. Also to find what other allergies she has got, i have stopped giving her milk at night after food which has helped her lot in terms of her cough and vomiting. Still friend, if anything more u want to know i can tell.... waiting for your advice on it..

Hi Jyoti. Does she vomit out mucous? Is she suffering from cough and cold at the moment? How long has this been on? My daughter also suffers from frequent bouts of cough. If you elaborate a little more, maybe I can share my suggestions which may help your child as well. Do write. Thank you!

Travel Vomiting

My daughter is 3. 5 years old now. She is Vomiting while traveling how to overc..

hi

my daughter had crack in her feet sometime it bleeds . what may the reason?

active but she is Soo thin

active but thin .eats food but less in quantity. only 12kg for 3years

Health

my son is a premature so low weight how can I increase the weight and he is went..

stomach ache

my son who is 4+ usually complains of stomach ache. we had done his usg also and..

how to boosting immunity

my son has down syndrome .now he is 3years old .previous year i changed my house..

My 3. 5 year old son is shorter compared..

Hi, i am tired of listening to comments passed by people after getting to know..

hi my daughter has vomiting n loose stoo..

home remedies for loose stools