Advice Please

Jyoti Navelkar

I am a worried mother. please someone advice me on this. My 3 and a half old daughter always gets up in the sleep or early in the morning and coughs profusely and then vomits. When consulted to the doctor , doctor says she is having some type of allergy but no doctor can figure out the actual cause of the cough and also vomiting.

Jyoti Navelkar

hi Anurima, thanks for the reply. yes she does vomit out all mucous. No, she is not suffering from cold. When consulted the doctor, they say no cold or anything is there in the chest. everything is clear within. Actually, to tell you it is a big history. She is suffering this since dec 2104. I consulted lot many doctors. But no one had the medicine on her cough. At last one doctor suggested me to have her allergy test done. I did that and found she has got allergy of almonds as well as dust. So i started avoiding her those things. Now she is suffering and she was ok after that now almost after like 1 year i again found the same symptoms in her. So now i have again consulted the same doctor and she has adviced me to do allergy medicine course once in six months. Now she is ok after giving her the allergy medicine. Also to find what other allergies she has got, i have stopped giving her milk at night after food which has helped her lot in terms of her cough and vomiting. Still friend, if anything more u want to know i can tell.... waiting for your advice on it..

Hi Jyoti. Does she vomit out mucous? Is she suffering from cough and cold at the moment? How long has this been on? My daughter also suffers from frequent bouts of cough. If you elaborate a little more, maybe I can share my suggestions which may help your child as well. Do write. Thank you!

skin dryness

my daughter is 6 1/2years old, she is having very very dry skin. that too in thi..

white patches on face

hi.. my baby girl is 3 years and 11 months old. she is having some white patches..

Health

my child doesn't eat her food at all

while giving massage, blood was coming f..

Whether to continue massaging in summer

cold n cough

aayush has cough from 15 days as he has given antibiotics then too he has cough..

height of 5 yrs old son

good mng .my son is 5 yrs. his height is 3 ft8 inch,weight is 15 kg and second s..

Not informing abt potty.. 6yrs child

Hello frnds, my frnd's daughter is not informing wen she wants to go to potty, n..