Advice Please

Jyoti Navelkar

I am a worried mother. please someone advice me on this. My 3 and a half old daughter always gets up in the sleep or early in the morning and coughs profusely and then vomits. When consulted to the doctor , doctor says she is having some type of allergy but no doctor can figure out the actual cause of the cough and also vomiting.

Jyoti Navelkar

hi Anurima, thanks for the reply. yes she does vomit out all mucous. No, she is not suffering from cold. When consulted the doctor, they say no cold or anything is there in the chest. everything is clear within. Actually, to tell you it is a big history. She is suffering this since dec 2104. I consulted lot many doctors. But no one had the medicine on her cough. At last one doctor suggested me to have her allergy test done. I did that and found she has got allergy of almonds as well as dust. So i started avoiding her those things. Now she is suffering and she was ok after that now almost after like 1 year i again found the same symptoms in her. So now i have again consulted the same doctor and she has adviced me to do allergy medicine course once in six months. Now she is ok after giving her the allergy medicine. Also to find what other allergies she has got, i have stopped giving her milk at night after food which has helped her lot in terms of her cough and vomiting. Still friend, if anything more u want to know i can tell.... waiting for your advice on it..

Hi Jyoti. Does she vomit out mucous? Is she suffering from cough and cold at the moment? How long has this been on? My daughter also suffers from frequent bouts of cough. If you elaborate a little more, maybe I can share my suggestions which may help your child as well. Do write. Thank you!

skin

my son has skin problem .black mark on both eyes .I consult so many doctors. but..

my daughter frequently suffers from coug..

due to cold she also complain about having pain in ears. what should I do

how to maintain his health n nutrition

I m a pharmacist.. full day I should be at pharmacy. he is very sensitive to col..

Iron tonic

Hi mommies, my daughter of 4 months old is having vomit due to consume iron toni..

Constipation

My daughter is in age of 4. 5 years having the problem of constipation....

cold n fever

my son has fever n cold from 2 days. he is not eating anything ..what should I d..

my son is 3 years old he is suffering fr..

hi this is dipali my son is 3 years old and he is suffering from cold and cough..

Tulsi juice for cold n cough

Try using Patanjali Tulsi juice for cold and cough. My daughter gets cold, cough..