Advice plz

Rad Kar

My son is 9 1/2 months old and he often get heat rash all over his body right from his head to toe. Is there any remedy for it? Also he weights only 6 1/2 kg. Please advice me .

• 1

Sneha Kotak

HI rad kar... it is always better to get his rash examined by a doctor before labelling them as heat rash.. only after proper diagnosis, one would be able to traet it further .as far as weight is concerned,it always increases in proportion to the birth weight.. If you can mention what was his birth weight, then I will be in a better position to tell you if his current weight is appropriate or no... if you need any further help,please get in touch with me at drsneha231@yahoo. com

Vicks vaporub

Can i apply vicks for my 6 month old baby???

Greenish Baby poop

My baby is 3 months old and her poop Color is greenish color. Do I need to worry..

Medicines for infants

can anyone share what medicines pediatrician suggested for new born and till whe..

Constipation

My baby is not doing potty from 3 days.. done once but it was very hard.. please..

sleep talk

from which month can we start sleep talk with baby my daughter is 4 months old c..

noisy breath

hi all my son is 7 mnths old. by birth he is have noisy breath our pediatrician..

infant cough

hi all , my son is 2. 5 month old. he has cough and i feel he has chest congesti..

Dandruff

Hiii..... My 2 month old has dandruff over her head... can anyone tell the remed..