Advice plz

Rad Kar

My son is 9 1/2 months old and he often get heat rash all over his body right from his head to toe. Is there any remedy for it? Also he weights only 6 1/2 kg. Please advice me .

• 1

Sneha Kotak

HI rad kar... it is always better to get his rash examined by a doctor before labelling them as heat rash.. only after proper diagnosis, one would be able to traet it further .as far as weight is concerned,it always increases in proportion to the birth weight.. If you can mention what was his birth weight, then I will be in a better position to tell you if his current weight is appropriate or no... if you need any further help,please get in touch with me at drsneha231@yahoo. com

Health issue..

helooo.. .my son will turn 1year next month.. what food can I give him.... he i..

baby vomiting

my 5months old baby so much of vomit please give your feed back

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

gripe water

hi. my 8 month old baby is having watery as well as foamy stool from 10 days. i..

Urgent: Baby having severe gastric and a..

My 4 months baby is suddenly experiencing strong acid reflux and gas pain. Ped h..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..

infant cough

hi all , my son is 2. 5 month old. he has cough and i feel he has chest congesti..

pus in the scar after 5 months of delive..

i delivered my baby through c. section 5 months before. now I am having pus not..