Advice plz

rad kar

My son is 9 1/2 months old and he often get heat rash all over his body right from his head to toe. Is there any remedy for it? Also he weights only 6 1/2 kg. Please advice me .

• 1

Sneha Kotak

HI rad kar... it is always better to get his rash examined by a doctor before labelling them as heat rash.. only after proper diagnosis, one would be able to traet it further .as far as weight is concerned,it always increases in proportion to the birth weight.. If you can mention what was his birth weight, then I will be in a better position to tell you if his current weight is appropriate or no... if you need any further help,please get in touch with me at drsneha231@yahoo. com

health issue

can i use room heater to 9months baby room?

plz suggest some effective remedies

my daughter is 7momth suffering frm cold n fewer gvbher drops n also gv her ajwa..

Buffalo's milk

hello moms my baby has 6months old and I used to give Buffalo's milk twice a day..

Dark green poop

my baby is doing Dark green watery poop.. is it normal?

weight

hi my weight during 9 mnth was 73 nw my baby is 2 mnths old and still my weight..

5 months

when can i start Makin my baby sit n how to start on with.....

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..