Advice plz

Rad Kar

My son is 9 1/2 months old and he often get heat rash all over his body right from his head to toe. Is there any remedy for it? Also he weights only 6 1/2 kg. Please advice me .

• 1

Sneha Kotak

HI rad kar... it is always better to get his rash examined by a doctor before labelling them as heat rash.. only after proper diagnosis, one would be able to traet it further .as far as weight is concerned,it always increases in proportion to the birth weight.. If you can mention what was his birth weight, then I will be in a better position to tell you if his current weight is appropriate or no... if you need any further help,please get in touch with me at drsneha231@yahoo. com

Gastric infant...

Hi all... my baby just turned 6 months.... he is very gastric as almost on top f..

greenish stool

hi my son is 6months old from last 15days he is suffering from loose motions, ev..

what if elder's are giving their mouth e..

does it harm if Anyone​ is giving their mouth eating food

noisy breath

hi all my son is 7 mnths old. by birth he is have noisy breath our pediatrician..

toilet problem

my baby boy 8 month old. he can 5 to 6 time toilet per day . is that ok or not p..

vitamin d3

is it neccesary to gv vit d3 to newborn.... nd upto vch mnth hv to gv

Hi My 8 month old baby boy suffering wit..

Treatment for lactose intolerance