Afraid before facing:

Sepia Chandramohan

My daughter is 5 years old. She is a well behaved kid. She is active in things , but she is afraid to face situation . Before facing the situation she gets afraid to the core and then she is very normal help me in this regard as she is very upset because of it

• 3

akshita malhotra

Hi, as a mother I can understand your concern but it is important to tell your child life is not only about winning rather it is more about participation. My son was a shy kid back in school, but I taught him one thing that you cannot be winner in everything you do but whatever you do, be it studies, dance, reading or whatever it is give it your best and you will always shine. Children are very tender and vulnerable in this age and often get scared of even petty situations, so keep encouraging her and keep instilling confidence in her.

Sepia Chandramohan

thank u

Hi Sepia, considering the age of your daughter, this is a pretty normal behaviour. However, even so if as a parent you are concerned then you may encourage her and tell her that she is doing good and need not fear. In addition you may also advice her that in any situation it is not important that you always win. What is important is that you took part. Hope this helps.

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

cranky

my elder son is 4 n half years old. recently I m blessed with baby boy in Januar..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

rudely behave

hi , i am a working women,my 4 year son behave very rudely .he doesn't listen a..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

behaviour

Hi ,My son is 3yr 6month .He is very friendly with strangers .who ever it may be..

my son's aggressive n not social behavio..

hi my son who is 3 yr10 m old goes to pre kg. he was highly attached to me n al..