Afraid before facing:

Sepia Chandramohan

My daughter is 5 years old. She is a well behaved kid. She is active in things , but she is afraid to face situation . Before facing the situation she gets afraid to the core and then she is very normal help me in this regard as she is very upset because of it

• 3

akshita malhotra

Hi, as a mother I can understand your concern but it is important to tell your child life is not only about winning rather it is more about participation. My son was a shy kid back in school, but I taught him one thing that you cannot be winner in everything you do but whatever you do, be it studies, dance, reading or whatever it is give it your best and you will always shine. Children are very tender and vulnerable in this age and often get scared of even petty situations, so keep encouraging her and keep instilling confidence in her.

Sepia Chandramohan

thank u

Hi Sepia, considering the age of your daughter, this is a pretty normal behaviour. However, even so if as a parent you are concerned then you may encourage her and tell her that she is doing good and need not fear. In addition you may also advice her that in any situation it is not important that you always win. What is important is that you took part. Hope this helps.

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..