Afraid before facing:

Sepia Chandramohan

My daughter is 5 years old. She is a well behaved kid. She is active in things , but she is afraid to face situation . Before facing the situation she gets afraid to the core and then she is very normal help me in this regard as she is very upset because of it

• 3

akshita malhotra

Hi, as a mother I can understand your concern but it is important to tell your child life is not only about winning rather it is more about participation. My son was a shy kid back in school, but I taught him one thing that you cannot be winner in everything you do but whatever you do, be it studies, dance, reading or whatever it is give it your best and you will always shine. Children are very tender and vulnerable in this age and often get scared of even petty situations, so keep encouraging her and keep instilling confidence in her.

Sepia Chandramohan

thank u

Hi Sepia, considering the age of your daughter, this is a pretty normal behaviour. However, even so if as a parent you are concerned then you may encourage her and tell her that she is doing good and need not fear. In addition you may also advice her that in any situation it is not important that you always win. What is important is that you took part. Hope this helps.

not sleeping

my daughter is 5 y 10 m old i am very much concerned about her rest in night hou..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

fear of watr

my 3 yr 8 months daughter fear water.... she still cries while having head bath...

anger

hi. my little daughter is in 2 nd standard. she gets anger easily n do not mix w..

Sir, my baby is too naughty. I don't kno..

Boarding school ka plan kar sakti hu

Stubborn and Naughty

My son is 5. 5 yrs. He is very very naughty. Whatever we ask him to do, he neve..

Shy child

Hi my child is very shy!

Activities

my son is 3. 7 years old. is there any activities which can be given to kids who..