After caserean stomach still looks like five months

Nirmaladeviarumugam A

Hi am nirmala.... Caesarean done for me three months back... still my stomach looks like five months pregnant... My in-laws said to me to wear belt for my stomach... Is it correct solution for reducing my stomach? Am feeling often some pains as well?anyone please suggest me ?

• 2

Mohanapriya J

Try doing exercise regularly.. My gynecologist suggested me to do exercise instead of wearing belt..

Hi Nirmala, pls go to your gynaecologist for a checkup. Belts are generally not recommended these dys but instead tummy tucks and corsets are suggested. these also help support the stomach.

2. 5 mnths old baby

from wen baby can spread her hands towards us so dat we can pick her up

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..

increasing of milk

please kindly sujjestmeh the best of the best way to increase my milk product....

baby crying a lot at night daily

my baby is one nd half month old. he cries a lot everyday night. I m very worrie..

my baby girl

my baby girl is 16 days old. she is sleeping whole day. and she avoid milk when..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..