After caserean stomach still looks like five months

Nirmaladeviarumugam A

Hi am nirmala.... Caesarean done for me three months back... still my stomach looks like five months pregnant... My in-laws said to me to wear belt for my stomach... Is it correct solution for reducing my stomach? Am feeling often some pains as well?anyone please suggest me ?

• 2

Mohanapriya J

Try doing exercise regularly.. My gynecologist suggested me to do exercise instead of wearing belt..

Hi Nirmala, pls go to your gynaecologist for a checkup. Belts are generally not recommended these dys but instead tummy tucks and corsets are suggested. these also help support the stomach.

About Massage

Hi... my baby is 2 months old. How many times should I do massage in a day ?

Nutritious Diet Chart

Hi, my baby boy is 11. 5 months old but he is still could not stand without supp..

food for 6 months baby

wch food shuld keep for 6 mnth baby frm mng to eveng and quantity also

Hi , for normal delivery will they give..

mine was c sec only just I wanted to know regarding this ,

Baby weight

hi.. i want to know the baby weight at the end of 1st, 2nd and 3rd month from th..

about constipation

my baby girl is 4 months old and she is suffering from constipation.... and due..

Introduce semi solid food to 6 month old..

Hello.. my son is of 6 month.. aaj uska aanaprashan hua.. how to introduce semi..

weight

how much weight for 8 month baby