After CSection tummy is not flat.

Ruchi Thakur

It's been 2 months after c section delivery but yet my tummy seems to be 6th month pregnant . Can you suggest what all i can do to flat my tummy to normal.

Bhagyashri Bargale

hi to flat tummy u can do yoga daily morning it will help u

Ruchi Thakur

Yes it helps.

Yogita Sadana

Does post pregnancy belt help in tummy reduction?

Rohini Motwani

Have the same problem, tummy still out after 6 months of cs What exercises are preferable plz lemme know

Madhavi M

Try abdominal exercises and do cycling

Pallavi Gawde

Thanks kirti, Pooja

kriti sharma

Pooja is right pallavi. You can take it for as long as you want

Dr Pooja Attrey

N regarding dashmularisht... its an ayurvefic drink that benefits overall health of the females by Providing all the essential nutrients that we might miss in diet.. So u can consume it as long as u want... no side effects... just that its composition... ingredients garam. hote hain nature me... n should be used accordingly in summers.. winters me aisa koi problem. nai

Dr Pooja Attrey

Hi ruchi.. I have had a csec n. my tummy was horrible first 6months how hard I may try... BT after 6 months it gradually started coming back to pre pregnancy state.. ys I did took care of my food as in no extra oil n ghee n did some exercises once I got Clarence from my doc. Two easiest exercises that worked wonders for me were abdominal isometrics and planks as I didn't had time to go to gym or do complete exercise sets at home. Now after a year I have attained pre pregnancy weight n stomach.. Its going to take time... be consistent n ul get the results u want.. don't worry

Pallavi Gawde

Kirti pls for how many months we have to take this

Pallavi Gawde

Is it dasmul or dasmolarist please confirm, my baby is 4 month old and I am also trying to flat my tummy

kriti sharma

Hey... There's nothing much you can do about it as of now because it might not be the right time to start exercising. You can ask your doctor about that. Other than that you can have dashmul kadha and ashokarishta 2 times in a day after food. It helps in reducing the tummy alot. My baby is 4 months and I started taking these after my delivery and it gradually reduced my body weight in proportion and helped me with strength as well. These are ayurvedic and have no side effects. Just avoid amchur and curd while taking these.

preeti

Hi Ruchi, it will take time you can start doing some mild excercise abdominal workouts but consult with your gynec before starting

for cold

my baby is 7 month old suffering from cold ....her nose is fully blocked unable..

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

teething process in infant

my baby is 6 month old, from past few days he shouts a lot gets very irritated t..

cough n sneezing for a 4minth okd

pls suggest any home remedy

runny nose

my son got runny nose cold can u say me homemade tips

food for 6 month baby

please suggest foods for 6 month baby

my child is 6 nd hlf mnth i hv a qquestion if im giving him new thing veggetable..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?