Age criteria for admissions to Junior Kg

Deepak Kataruka

Hi, Apparently as per the recent circular the State Board of Maharashtra has issued a directive that all children who have completed 6 years before the start of the academic year are eligible for admission to the first standard. This effectively means that age limit is 5 years for Senior Kg and 4 years for Junior Kg. Assuming that June is the start of academic year for most schools /boards , would it mean that a child born on or after July 2012 will not be allowed entry to Junior Kg for 2016 academic year ? Please help confirm the above.

ARPANA GUPTA

Iam a teacher since 8 years nd I hv seen t kids personaly those who r of t abv prescribed age r performing better

ARPANA GUPTA

Yes that's true that is t correct age of t child

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words