Age criteria for admissions to Junior Kg

Deepak Kataruka

Hi, Apparently as per the recent circular the State Board of Maharashtra has issued a directive that all children who have completed 6 years before the start of the academic year are eligible for admission to the first standard. This effectively means that age limit is 5 years for Senior Kg and 4 years for Junior Kg. Assuming that June is the start of academic year for most schools /boards , would it mean that a child born on or after July 2012 will not be allowed entry to Junior Kg for 2016 academic year ? Please help confirm the above.

ARPANA GUPTA

Iam a teacher since 8 years nd I hv seen t kids personaly those who r of t abv prescribed age r performing better

ARPANA GUPTA

Yes that's true that is t correct age of t child

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE