Age criteria for admissions to Junior Kg

Deepak Kataruka

Hi, Apparently as per the recent circular the State Board of Maharashtra has issued a directive that all children who have completed 6 years before the start of the academic year are eligible for admission to the first standard. This effectively means that age limit is 5 years for Senior Kg and 4 years for Junior Kg. Assuming that June is the start of academic year for most schools /boards , would it mean that a child born on or after July 2012 will not be allowed entry to Junior Kg for 2016 academic year ? Please help confirm the above.

ARPANA GUPTA

Iam a teacher since 8 years nd I hv seen t kids personaly those who r of t abv prescribed age r performing better

ARPANA GUPTA

Yes that's true that is t correct age of t child

can any one review st. peter convent sch..

my son doesn' t get required marks in cecilia, aps and oxford. thinking of admit..

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

concentration

I am worried about how to increase the concentration of child in studies

Speech

My child speaks only few words. His speech therapy n ot is going on. What to do.