Age criteria for admissions to Junior Kg

Deepak Kataruka

Hi, Apparently as per the recent circular the State Board of Maharashtra has issued a directive that all children who have completed 6 years before the start of the academic year are eligible for admission to the first standard. This effectively means that age limit is 5 years for Senior Kg and 4 years for Junior Kg. Assuming that June is the start of academic year for most schools /boards , would it mean that a child born on or after July 2012 will not be allowed entry to Junior Kg for 2016 academic year ? Please help confirm the above.

ARPANA GUPTA

Iam a teacher since 8 years nd I hv seen t kids personaly those who r of t abv prescribed age r performing better

ARPANA GUPTA

Yes that's true that is t correct age of t child

what should be themodeof learning?

education and learning

writting

my son is 5yrs10 mnth ..he is vry slow in writting ...what i do ..tell me in hin..

Hi i am sujana. My daughter is in class..

education second language

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

Improve concentration and concentration

Madam as u know my son is 5. 10 years. But still he is not able to read n write..

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..