age criteria for Nursery admissions

Arpan

Jul 11, 2014

Dear All, My kid Adhrit's birth date is 13 April 2013. We live in Delhi. I wanna know if there is any grace period in case of the criterion : The age for nursery admissions in Delhi as on 31st March should be 3 years. He will be short by 13 days only.

• 5

i think you should wait for another one year. I have seen kids who join formal school at 3 and due to pressure in school and school (getting early in the mrg, class discipline n all) make then loss interest to go to school and studies as well.... I am happy my son was 4. 2 he joined formal school this year... and touchwood he enjoys everything.... this is what his play teacher suggested me.

arpan

Gr8 news Ankita tnx a lot

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Arpan, Schools generally consider children within 15 days of 31 March. Talk to the schools you are aiming at and they would guide you.

arpan

Tnx

Hey Arpan! You could still register and speak to the school as on case basis, alternatively, you could look at a year more of preschooling for Adhrit and let him join school when he is nearing 4.

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

how to give writing practice .

Now he is asking more question I reply to him and again and again he replying..

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my