age criteria for Nursery admissions

Arpan

Jul 11, 2014

Dear All, My kid Adhrit's birth date is 13 April 2013. We live in Delhi. I wanna know if there is any grace period in case of the criterion : The age for nursery admissions in Delhi as on 31st March should be 3 years. He will be short by 13 days only.

• 5

i think you should wait for another one year. I have seen kids who join formal school at 3 and due to pressure in school and school (getting early in the mrg, class discipline n all) make then loss interest to go to school and studies as well.... I am happy my son was 4. 2 he joined formal school this year... and touchwood he enjoys everything.... this is what his play teacher suggested me.

arpan

Gr8 news Ankita tnx a lot

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Arpan, Schools generally consider children within 15 days of 31 March. Talk to the schools you are aiming at and they would guide you.

arpan

Tnx

Hey Arpan! You could still register and speak to the school as on case basis, alternatively, you could look at a year more of preschooling for Adhrit and let him join school when he is nearing 4.

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

speaking

when babies start speaking. my baby is 1. 4 year old.

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

Montessori vs Regular school

Hi, I would like to know if Montessori education is better than regular school f..