Age for limiting spoon feeding

Ap Arna

Hi... my child is 2. 9 yr. she can very well eat with herself and finishes tiffin at school but at home she refuse to eat on herself and ask for spoon feeding.... sometimes I don't agree n then she leaves the food as it is . I feel very guilty n start feeding her. she is a slow eater n it takes almost an hour to feed her which is really nt possible for working mother! Please guide me how should I train her with self feeding?

• 2

Ap Arna

Thanks megha ,will try some ideas, thank u

Megha Chawla

Hi, use to happen with me too, I know it requires a lot of patience, the reasons sometimes can be many. Like when they don't like the food, want attention or just want to play. I will just say have patience and this too shall pass, maybe having a meal together, wherein the whole family sits and eats together. Also making a proper area fixed for feeding like a mat or table chair and making sure the child eats daily. Besides, I tried not having any other activity when she is eating like no phone, no TV or ipad. Hope this helps

hello frnds my son is 2yrs 1 month but refuse to take vegetables n fruits I alwa..

egg

how many egg should be given to my 20 months old daughter in lunch or dinner

cold & cough

how to reduce cold & cough to my baby

my child doesnt have regular food

nutritional guidelines PLEASE

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..

promoganate

my lo is 14 months. he likes promoganate with seeds only. Can I feed along with..

Food Chart

Hi... please share food chart for 1 year and 1 month old baby.

mishti dahi is good for her

hi my daughter is 13 months old,is mishti dahi is good for her...