AID NEEDED

Rachna Ahuja

Hey all, I am mother of a 6 weeks old baby, just wanted to know when colicaid should be given and how many times in a day?

• 2

raksha iyer

Colicaid doses for 6week baby is 4 drops thrice a day...

Jenifer Levis

Hi Rachna ! Wen ever u go for a vaccination for your baby , you can give colicaid. Give it for two days to avoid fever and act as a pain killer. Give it once in 8 hours.

Breastfeed issue

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he st..

Starting bottle feed

How to start bottle feed to 7 month old She refuses everytime when we try Till..

Cough & Cold

My kid is 2. 5 months old. He is having mild Cough & Cold. Can anyone suggest an..

chest congestion

my son is 11 months old and has severe chest congestion. i have tried almost eve..

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

watery motions

My baby girl is 1. 5months. she is passing watery motions since 2days. Is it nor..

moisturiser lotion

hi ....s secalia lotion s gud fr babies

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..