Aj kal bacho k jaldi cough aur khasi parkar raha h. To is k lye kya kare k unhe jaldi relief ho?

Pinky Manghani

Cough

Neha Agarwal

I tried a home made kadha which worked graciously. boil Tulsa leaves cloves cardamom ajwain and kesar in 1 glass wAter and reduce it to half. cool down and give it lukewarm for a week. please revert if it helps

pinky manghani

I have send this question to expert?

Hi Pinky, I think it is better that either you post your query to 'ask expert' section of this website or consult your paediatrician.

Running nose

My son is 2 and a half yrs old . what should i do? Please suggest something.

I hv 1 year old son...... my problem is that my son doesn't like to eat any kind..

food to eat

hi. my son is 1. 5 yr suffering from cough n cold not eating anything. pls sugge..

related to addiction. and weight

my 17 month old baby girl weight is 8. 3 ..she is addict of eating wall whitewas..

health and wellness

my daughter was 1yr 9 month old. can I use toothpaste to brush her teeth. prefer..

my son had fever yesterday

even doctor is on leave.. what should I do

Cold and cough problems

My daughter is 2yrs n 9 months old with body weight 11kg. She gets cold n cough..

mouth ulcers

my 2. 5 years old daughter gets mouth ulcers very frequently.. what should I do?