all

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

Hi,my daughter is 2yrs old,she has hairs on face & back. One of my friend told me to apply ubtan (mixture of wheat/atta,haldi,oil) on her skin to remove hairs naturally from her face & body when she was 9mnth old. I applied only 2 times as she is very prone to cold. Some days back I applied this but she licked the paste from her upper lip causes stomach infection. Please suggest me how can I remove naturally unwanted hairs from my daughter's body.  

• 2

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

thanks rashi for ur suggestion

Rashi

Hi SOUMI CHOWDHURY As far as i know that ubtan is effective till the baby is 3-4 months because the process is to apply the ubtan, keep it till it becomes little dry and then take it off so the soft hair comes out with the sticky paste and when the skin and hair are soft it doesn't pain too much. At 2 years of age it would be very painful for your daughter and it would hurt her like it hurts in waxing and she'll cry like hell. So leave it upto her when she'll feel the need, she'll do something herself like waxing bearing all the pain and without any complaint :)

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

nutrition

my daughter is 2 .8years.and still breastfeeds. how should I stop her. whole nig..

chicken pox

my baby got chicken pox she is itching the area where she got spots as a result..

my daughter is 2yr n 1month completed b..

my baby taking her thumb in her mouth

urgent talk

my baby 2year old dont talk properly

travelling to ooty

Travelling to ooty... stayinv in resorts for 3 days.... what types of food can i..

My child is 13 months now. He has starte..

Whole day he just wants to walk and at night his legs started paining kindly sug..