all

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

Hi,my daughter is 2yrs old,she has hairs on face & back. One of my friend told me to apply ubtan (mixture of wheat/atta,haldi,oil) on her skin to remove hairs naturally from her face & body when she was 9mnth old. I applied only 2 times as she is very prone to cold. Some days back I applied this but she licked the paste from her upper lip causes stomach infection. Please suggest me how can I remove naturally unwanted hairs from my daughter's body.  

• 2

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

thanks rashi for ur suggestion

Rashi

Hi SOUMI CHOWDHURY As far as i know that ubtan is effective till the baby is 3-4 months because the process is to apply the ubtan, keep it till it becomes little dry and then take it off so the soft hair comes out with the sticky paste and when the skin and hair are soft it doesn't pain too much. At 2 years of age it would be very painful for your daughter and it would hurt her like it hurts in waxing and she'll cry like hell. So leave it upto her when she'll feel the need, she'll do something herself like waxing bearing all the pain and without any complaint :)

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

thumb sucking

my 2yr 3months old daughter takes thumb please help

hi this is sravani

my daughter age 2 years 9 months she don't like to eat food ,she was very thin a..

speach delay

my 25 months daughter has hardly 20 words in her dictionary. She doesn't express..

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him