all

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

Hi,my daughter is 2yrs old,she has hairs on face & back. One of my friend told me to apply ubtan (mixture of wheat/atta,haldi,oil) on her skin to remove hairs naturally from her face & body when she was 9mnth old. I applied only 2 times as she is very prone to cold. Some days back I applied this but she licked the paste from her upper lip causes stomach infection. Please suggest me how can I remove naturally unwanted hairs from my daughter's body.  

• 2

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

thanks rashi for ur suggestion

Rashi

Hi SOUMI CHOWDHURY As far as i know that ubtan is effective till the baby is 3-4 months because the process is to apply the ubtan, keep it till it becomes little dry and then take it off so the soft hair comes out with the sticky paste and when the skin and hair are soft it doesn't pain too much. At 2 years of age it would be very painful for your daughter and it would hurt her like it hurts in waxing and she'll cry like hell. So leave it upto her when she'll feel the need, she'll do something herself like waxing bearing all the pain and without any complaint :)

my baby is 18 months old she never sip j..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip juice what can I do so that she take inte..

forceful blinking

hello my son 2. 7 yrs old is forcefully blinking his eyes as though it is hard..

How to make my girl eat wholesome meal

My daughter is two n half yrs old. When it comes to having food .... there are..

Child not eating

My child is not eating anything for past 4 days... Wat should ido

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

Any ideas n suggestions for stopping thb..

My son s 14m. Thumbsucks when sleepy...

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..