Always having underweight

Shradha Parida

My son is 2 years and 10 months old, he is not eating his food properly. not showing any interest for eating. Please suggest how i will manage his diet. for this unwillingness of eating he is always having underweight according to his weight.

• 2

Muskaan Sobhani

My lil one was a preterm baby 30weeks her birth weight was 1. 5kg now she is 7 months old her weight is 6. 5kgs m worried about her weight plz suggest what to do

Hi Shradha, try to tempt him with anything he likes to eat -- be it some fruit that he likes and you may build up on that. Hope this helps.

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

Bottle Milk at midnight

hello... my 19 months old boy is on bottle milk.. he has a habit of having milk..

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.

Not eating food(solids)

My one year old doesnt eat anything.... J have tried all different recipes to p..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed a..