Always having underweight

Shradha Parida

My son is 2 years and 10 months old, he is not eating his food properly. not showing any interest for eating. Please suggest how i will manage his diet. for this unwillingness of eating he is always having underweight according to his weight.

• 2

Muskaan Sobhani

My lil one was a preterm baby 30weeks her birth weight was 1. 5kg now she is 7 months old her weight is 6. 5kgs m worried about her weight plz suggest what to do

Hi Shradha, try to tempt him with anything he likes to eat -- be it some fruit that he likes and you may build up on that. Hope this helps.

Not eating food(solids)

My one year old doesnt eat anything.... J have tried all different recipes to p..

Recipe for 19 month boy

Hello Please share your veg and egg recipe for 3 tym solid meal as well as som..

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..

Fruits dislike

My baby is of 2 years and she does not like to eat fruits at all

feeding

My baby is 1year 6month old, she doesn't eat anything, also don't take milk, i h..

baby nutrition

can i give chocolate and frooti to my 17 month old child occasionally

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...