Always silent at School

Madhavi

My daughter is 5 years old. She is in UKG now. She is quite active and talkative at home. She is not very sharp but learns quite well. At home she is able to recite rhymes, write alphabets, small words, and numbers etc. However, once she goes to school she doesn't open her mouth and doesn't write anything at all. This has been the case since her pre-school days. We thought she will change as she grows but there has been little change. Earlier she never used to interact with any other kids. Her teacher says that she interacts with other kids once in a while now.     She went to pre-school in US, studied LKG in 3 different schools (due to movements and my 2nd pregnancy) in India, and is in UKG in a different school.     What should we do? Why do you think she is like this? Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Dasd Asdfasdf

hi

Madhavi

@Nitin, she has made some friends at school. She keeps talking about them at home. @Carol, thanks for your detailed response. We will try doing things you have suggested.

Madhavi - has she made any friends at the school? Does she like her school and teachers?

School fear

My 3yrs old son going school from last two day in nursery. He was crying both d..

educations

hou to learn to child

WHO TO READ

EDUCATION

Rude behaviour

My daughter is 4 yrs old .she had developed a new sense of insecurity if i love..

Study

My son does not show interest in study and do not do hid home work

Improve concentration and concentration

Madam as u know my son is 5. 10 years. But still he is not able to read n write..

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..