Amity Sector 43 - Written Exam for KG

Rashmi

Hi   My daughter has been called for written exam in Amity School, Sector 43, Gurgaon. Anyone has idea, what do they ask in written exam. Do they have oral exam  too?

• 3

shevani

had an essay to write about our daughter.. they gave us a few situation based questions like 1. what would you do if your child refuses to take the school bus 2. What would you do if the child refuses to throw garbage in the bin etc. And there were options given for these questions.. In the interview they checked on how much time do you spend with your child, what activities do you do togethere etc....

Rashmi

Written test for paretns??. What did they asked.

shevani

Hi Rashmi. My daughter is in Amity , Saket. We were called for a written test and interview,not our daughter.

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

School enquiry

Which school is best in chennai perumbakkam or sholingnallur

Cellphone

My both the watching online videos continuesly I could not stop them

Slow writer

Hi, My daughter is in 2nd class, her age is 6 yrs 7 months. She is not completin..

education

education system in India

writing

my son is not having intrest to write any thing he is in sr. kg

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday