Amity Sector 43 - Written Exam for KG

Rashmi

Hi   My daughter has been called for written exam in Amity School, Sector 43, Gurgaon. Anyone has idea, what do they ask in written exam. Do they have oral exam  too?

• 3

shevani

had an essay to write about our daughter.. they gave us a few situation based questions like 1. what would you do if your child refuses to take the school bus 2. What would you do if the child refuses to throw garbage in the bin etc. And there were options given for these questions.. In the interview they checked on how much time do you spend with your child, what activities do you do togethere etc....

Rashmi

Written test for paretns??. What did they asked.

shevani

Hi Rashmi. My daughter is in Amity , Saket. We were called for a written test and interview,not our daughter.

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

education

education system in India

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

school syllabus

my son is 6. 10yrs old studying in std 1.... state syllabus we're I made a wrong..

children habit

my daughter is 6+. she had a habit to watch cartoons and never shows her interes..

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..

my child is 3 told. I live in a small-to..

English language exposure