Amla jucie for 4 year old.

Sonal

Hi Bhavna,    You just mentioned about Amla juice in your latest post. I would like to know the health benefits & also how to give this to 4 yr, as i am sure its going to be very sour. Plz advise me with more options to incese weight & increasing immune stregth.   Regards, Sonal

• 7

Sonal

Thanks you everybody, somehow i could not get online in couple od days & overwhelmed with so many responses.. i will surely start amla.. thanks for the blog dyuti..

After this talk, I will certainly try Amla for my daughter. I have not seen any amla juice in the market. Can you tell me some brands who are selling it?

gaurima

I generally grate the amla, squeeze to get its juice and add half a spoon to dal, sprinkle a few drops on subzi, mix sugar syrup and pinch of salt with rest of the juice and give it to them just after the finishing the food

Hey, you could also try having Amla candy around the house where your child can easily reach.. the potency cannot match amla juice i believe but is a handy and tasteful option to have around..

@ dyuti , thank you for your effort , you are a true " Pro parent "

hey sonal , dyuti has in fact pointed out the exact blog that you may want to look up on the site.. you will realize how power packed this little berry is. In the blog itself are a couple of ways to introduce it in your child's diet but when it came to me , i just bought the aamla juice bottle from the chemist ( several brands are making it ) and early morning first thing i would give a spoon full to my daughter followed by some luke warm water ( i must admit my daughter is an angel and she gave me no trouble taking it). personally i can vouch that it worked beautifully in terms of immunity building so cold and cough became less, her apetite improved considerably and this lead to improvement in her constipation problem too... so all in all when she herself noticed the difference , whatever little resistance she had also went away. Though one thing i may add that you will see the results after a week or so, so have faith and be consistent ....hope this helps

Dyuti

Hi Sonal. I see that you have addressed the talk to Bhavna, but may I share a link with you on the goodness of Amla. There is an interesting blog on the benefits and how to haintroduce amla in your child's diet. Here is the link http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/goodness-of-amla-indian-gooseberry-for-children/202 Hope this helps :)

not eating any thing

my daughter 4yr old not eating any thing , she keeps the food in mouth only not..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..

don't eat veggies

my daughter likes to eat curd Everytime but she drink milk hardly and that too w..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

improve immunity

my baby is 3 year she is offen affected by cold say two times in a month which i..

About Weight

My son is 3yrs8month. His weight is 11. 7kg. He is under weight. He is eating al..